or Connect

Posts by Hollycrand

He's breaking the agreement.  So you have the choice to amend the agreement to put it in words that you both agree to, or you can play hardball and threaten asking for full custody unless he complies.    I hear ya on the breaching agreement end - my ex breaches the divorce agreement all the time by not paying his share (he's supposed to pay 50% of the clothes/shoes for the girls).  He pays nothing, even when I claim with receipts.  He knows very well I can't afford...
I'm still waiting for my access to the private forum (hint hint moderators!!!!!)
Take one day at a time.   You WILL make mistakes and sometimes fall back into your old patterns.  What'll be different this time is your re-bound time.  What you can do, is write in a journal and analize the situation.  Something like: here is what happened.  How I felt during and after.  What I will do next time I feel the triggers coming.  Writing it down kind of commits you to doing it, or at least thinking about it.   The 12 step plan from CoDa is...
Seeing as the language is Spanish, there is a good chance you could find a Spanish-speaking daycare in the US without switching languages. We do OPOL, and while we were living in Germany, I spoke English with the kids and their papa spoke French.  They got German from everywhere else. When we moved to Canada (Quebec), their papa 'switched' languages on the plane (the kids were 5 and 2 at the time) so that they wouldn't forget their German. I continue speaking...
October 3: Didn't spend ANYTHING today!!! It feels great!!
Katie T,   I didn't mean it as a snarky comment as a reply to what you said...
a. Who you are I am Holly, single mama to two girls, 5 and 8 years old. b. Where you are going (your financial goals) and Too pay off my debts (credit card especially), start saving some money, not have any bounced checks c. How you plan to get there Record all of my spending this month Not spend any money on unnecessary items (especially weekday lunches which I can and will bring from home) Keep track of my money, checks going through, etc.  Check my...
You don't just wake up one day and just 'love yourself'.  It comes gradually.  I am still working on it, after a similar experience to the OP and a divorce.  Take one day at a time.  There will be ups and downs.  It's all a part of the process.  Just take the time to figure out to progress yourself through some hobbies/interests.  Not only is that a great place to meet people (and perhaps a potential partner), but it's just a great place for you to do something you...
I usually ask around at my daughter's school or people I know who have had babysitters in the past for THEIR kids.  
Welcome to the forum!!!