or Connect

Posts by MamanFrancaise

I see all these naked baby pics and shiver! It's so cold here! It's between 30-45 F now.    Such little cuties we have!   Judy, after only having 2 girls and then a boy I *still* catch myself saying "she" or "her". LOL! Do you have the same problem?
CIO - I find it absolutely ABUSIVE to allow infants to cry it out. That makes me want to vomit. Please tell me you educated your friend about this.  There is scientific evidence that allowing infants to cry it out can actually cause brain damage.   DH sleeping - My DH has moved downstairs to get a full-night sleep. The baby is such a loud sleeper and DH is a really light sleeper and so he was a zombie the next day. I would rather tend to the baby (because I can do it...
I feel EXACTLY the same! I want to try the bottle but what if he *gasp* actually takes it just fine?    I know that I may want to go out at some point and will be annoyed with myself that I didn't introduce the bottle but I totally feel like then he doesn't need me at all and it breaks my heart.
Dexter will be a month old tomorrow! I can't believe it! We saw the midwife today and he now weighs 12 lbs 8.5 oz. Up 1 lb 6.5 oz since 2 weeks ago! Gooo mama milk! I would consider him "sleeping through the night" as he sleeps at least 4-6 hours every night, eats, then goes back to sleep for a few more hours. I am so grateful for such a mellow, laid back baby. I am not taking a single moment for granted. I just adore him so much.   So after speaking with my midwife...
I just ordered the Squeem Perfect Waist binder. I hear it's the most comfortable one on the market. 
Perhaps we are just the post-dates, short labor, easy baby DDC? Yes? 
I know! I really don't want to jinx it. My last baby slept though the night for the first time at 18 months, too! It was really, really hard. 
So in my experience, growth spurts are tiring and frustrating for mom. LOL So I have been waiting for Dexter's 3 week spurt - bracing myself for it.   But since yesterday morning, he has been sleeping MORE. And last night, he slept 6.5 hours, nursed twice within an hour then went back to sleep for 3 more hours. This pattern has continued until now. Waking, nursing twice, sleeping for a few hours.   So I was getting a little worried since I was bracing for a...
Sounds exactly like a growth spurt. Don't be surprised if it continues for 3-4 days. I am waiting for Dexter's 3 week spurt... I hope he's easy on me. LOL
Awesome.