or Connect

Posts by MamanFrancaise

MissE - I am obsessed with chocolate right now and have been since the baby was born. Weird! I've sent DH to the store several times for chocolate.
hyde, I totally hear you. If DH even looks tired during the day I want to divorce him.  If he would go take a nap, oh man, I would end up in prison.
This is the DDC to be in if you want a fast labor. LOL   Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see pics!
Sigh. My baby blues are definitely turning into PPD. Ugh. I hate this. I've been taking fish oil, vitamin D and St. John's Wart but it hasn't been long enough to have any affect. My midwife has referred me to a counsellor but I haven't heard back from them yet. I just want to feel normal.
Yes, with the longer labors, at least you have a chance to catch your breath and allow the endorphins to kick in. With quick ones, it's painful and overwhelming immediately.  Good job, mama and congrats!
Oh man, I remember this with my DD. Like everyone above said, sandwich the nipple, tickle his top lip with your nipple and as soon as his mouth looks open as far as it can go, bring HIM to your nipple very quickly, shoving your nipple in as far as you can. It may hurt for the first 20 seconds if your nipples are already damaged but it should subside. You'll know if it's wrong. And if it's wrong, start over.    Also, if his mouth is really small and your breasts are...
Awww, yay! A boy! Congrats, Judy!
Congrats, MissE!!!! 
I feel that anxiety when someone else is holding my baby. Even DH. It lasts the whole time.
It is so strange that so many of you are still pregnant. On the mainstream board I'm on, most inductions happen by 39 weeks. It's nuts. It's amazing just how normal it is to go to at least 41 weeks. Just so you all know, I miss those last few days of pregnancy now. Savour them. Go get a nice foot massage and a pedicure and see a movie with your girlfriend.    Sending labor vibes to everyone ready to have their babies!!    Dexter is doing great. He's 10 days old...