or Connect

Posts by Full Heart

Ds was 9 lbs 2 oz and he had his bs tested w/in mins of birth. Then every few hours till we left. One time it was low (despite nursing on demand) and the nurse "let" me nurse again and retest it instead of going right to the sugar water in dropper. His bs more than doubled. The nurses were in shock and I was accused of sneaking him formula LOL. The fact your ds had a hep lock I have to wonder what his levels were. If he had any symptoms of low bs. If he already...
Supply can drop right before your period starts. So it could be from that. It could also be that your ds is going through a growth spurt. The earliest I had my milk dry up was around 8 weeks. Usually doesn't happen for me till 6 mos though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Brisen I think I was having side effects from it. The first night I took it, I had also eaten a lot of fruit, and my digestion tends to be really sensitive to too much acid & sugar. I had stomach cramps & diarrhea after the first dose. It was a bit better the next day, but the third day I had cramps & diarrhea again. I backed off after that and started doing two half doses a day, and while I still have loose stools, it's...
Quote: Originally Posted by bodhicitta3 Thanks for all the replies! I would like to hear more. This is such a new way of thinking for me that I NEVER thought I would have... Last year my husband lost his business. Which lead to us loosing our house. We had been self employed for 5 years so finding a job was near impossible in this market. Dh applied for over 1000 jobs (no kidding, we kept records!) from everything from bakery delivery...
I understand it to mean that you deny the existence of the holy ghost or you claim the works done by the holy ghost are yours. I think that salvation is known between a person and God. If you had done this you would be separated from God and would know it. I think God put a great deal of barriers in the way to stop us from doing this, as is our sin nature is to sin.
I have had a dr in a certain hospital refuse to see me because of the HB thing. They couldn't because of their insurance. If you get to the hospital and if that is the case you could wind up with someone who is not an OB. I got some resident who had never done a spec exam before . You def need to discuss it with her. I just had a non emergent transfer and went to a hospital 30 min away. Not the hospital I wanted but one my mw recommended and it was a great...
Unless you have a fever or foul smell then it probably is fine. Thats always been the criteria I was given.
Quote: Originally Posted by bodhicitta3 I hope I am not thread crashing! I really struggle with letting go of control. I have 1 Special Needs child and it scares me to have another. I currently am on BC because of my fear but I feel so conflicted with my decision to not jsut let go sometimes because I feel that it would be irresponsible to have more children while financially unstable and with a Special needs child in the home kwim? And I am...
I think having kids close together is really wonderful because they do get to enjoy each other for so long. Sure the first year or two they can't do much together but after that they become great friends. My 2 dds are 14 mos apart and they are the best of friends. They are 11 and 10 now. I can see them growing up and staying very close.
Quote: Originally Posted by triscuitsmom I waiver between being terrified I'll never carry to term again (after eight pregnancies and only two live births) and being scared I'll get pregnant and lose my milk. Seems silly to be afraid of both... I was just commenting to dh the other day about this very thing. Its ironic how we fear both things on opposite ends of the spectrum. We have to remember that in God's infinite wisdom and His perfect...