or Connect

Posts by mama_at_home

I don't think most people try to be rude (although some do), they just dont think before they speak. They just blurt out the first thing that comes to them. I got most of my rude comments at the end of my pregnancy when I was huge. For whatever reason, people felt really comfortable asking me how much weight I had gained, telling me I was so huge I couldn't possibly get any bigger, etc. Although I had 2 very good encounters that I will always remember. One lady at...
I am 39 weeks today and SO grouchy! Every night I have the house totally ready, just in case tonight is the night, and every day it gets all messed up again. It is really aggravating because it is a never-ending cycle and I keep having to get things "re-ready."
I don't know. My midwife asked me if I wanted weekly appointments or every 2 weeks, but I chose weekly because I like visiting with her. I think my weekly ones started at 37 weeks.
I've found there isn't really much to be done. Baby is going to cook as long as it needs to. If your body is already ready, there are things that will help it along, but unless it's time, there is pretty much nothing you can do.
Stay in, baby! You can do it, mama.
I'm 38 weeks 2 days today. Been having tons of BH, cramping, some cervical pain. I have never gone early (not even with my twins) so I really doubt I will go early this time, but it sure would be nice! I am not that uncomfortable or anything but I am just getting impatient and grouchy. I know so many friends who have gone to 42 weeks lately, so that better not be me!
You look beautiful!! And good for you for using the wheelchairs. I was too mortified to use them but I desperately wanted to! I went through this at 37 weeks, too. I was DONE, I wanted the babies out, I couldn't survive one more day. Just hang in there! Around 38 weeks I came to a place of peace, which is good since the babies didn't come out til 40 weeks 1 day. I know it's hard, but you can do it, and the babies will come when they are ready. Just keep thinking...
subbing
It just reminds me of that show about the serial killer.
1st: 40 weeks 5 days and 7 lbs 9 oz 2nd and 3rd (twins): 40 weeks 1 day. 6lbs 10 oz and 8 lbs 4oz