or Connect

Posts by apmama07

Liked and shared. We'd love this!!
Checking in....computer time is far and few between so I've been reading some but posting rarely. Think of you all often though! All is well here, belly growing and I'm still in disbelief. Anyone else? Still checking with the doppler once a week or so, and baby's sounding good, even starting to get some definite movement! So why do I still find it hard to believe that there's a live baby in there who will actually be born? Ah, PAL.....My appetite is still pretty sucky...
We don't know for sure yet but at my 13 week the peri gave a strong prediction of a boy (and it sure looked like a penis to us too! :P) We'll have it confirmed 6/2 so not too much longer to wait....And I know what you mean about boys names Kami...we've started the same journey....
I had a similar SCH with DD and bled bright red on and off from about 6 weeks to about 13. It is so scary and stressful, and frustrating that all you can really do is "take it easy" and hope for the best. Glad you got reassurance! We rented a doppler at about 10 weeks and used that for a while for reassurance. The good news is that most SCH's resolve on their own eventually and then pose no more risk. The rest of DD's pregnancy and delivery were textbook easy and all...
Check out Aviva Jill Romm's "The Natural Pregnancy Book" for TONS of natural, gentle treatments, including a thorough explanation of the garlic thing - too many for me to retype for you, sorry! My library carries it, but it's a book well worth buying. :)
YAY! Kami that's a great pic!   thencamehenry I don't know anything about Fifths directly, sorry. Have you gotten any more word from your doc? I'm hoping for reassuring news for you!   Glad there's so much good news around here still and everyone seems to be doing well. I am too, just getting tired finally of being sick and tired! I've been either first tri or miscarrying for over a year now, it feels like! But still, not complaining about any of it and so so...
So sorry for your loss, be gentle with yourself mama.
Pickleopolous - So sorry for your loss. Be gentle with yourself.   Kami - Yay for an easier to hear heartbeat!! So do you think what you were hearing before wasn't the baby then? I have had the doppler pick up something or other in the 120 range sporadically when I'm searching around for baby....It pops up that little heart and a number but it's not when I hear the baby solidly. Does that make sense? Is that what was happening before? At any rate I'm so so happy...
Kami I have and it's ranged from 150-180, usually around the 170s, but yours is well within the range of normal too, so don't worry! Is it possible you're farther along than you think? the HR starts to slow back down to 120-130 around the end of the first tri....I only really use setting 1 for now, as long as the HB is so squirmy to find!   Tank so happy for you! It is a huge relief...yay for one more milestone crossed!
Kami that's the same one I bought and I love it! I bought mine from ebay from a med supply company: http://stores.ebay.com/eastshoremedicalsupply Mine was only $53 plus shipping, brand new and exactly as promised. Super fast shipping too!