or Connect

Posts by TulsiLeaf

This happened with my daughter and the waldorf doll I made her.     So all I did was when she was playing with her dolly, I played with the doll I made.     After a few times she was very interested in it and it's now her favorite doll.   Good luck.
Oh, yeah I understand that.  We are a religious vegetarian family and the hunting part was a bit hard for her to listen to.  She understood it and I asked her if she wanted to stop reading and she said no.  I was surprised that she understood why they hunted and we don't.       They are great books, you will really enjoy them a lot.  I have so many wonderful memories of reading them over and over and over.  Everytime I would finish a book I would get sad because I...
Hmm.   What about the books do you think are to much for your daughter?   Madeleine is the same age and we have been reading LHOTP for at least a year.  She adores them and I have read to her the proper versions.  I think in all the books, I have had to explain 2 things to her because they worried her.  One was when Pa spanked Laura for slapping Mary in the first book, and the other was when Jack nearly drown in the river. We haven't gotten through all of them...
My daughter is 5 and she really doesn't like doll's that are over 12in.  The problem is that they become very heavy, combersome and are hard for them to hold in their arms and dress.  A doll about 14in they can at least hold onto.  Think of how little your daughter was in relation to your body when she was born.  Could you imagine a baby that was half your body lenght?  
Have you thought about maybe switching her schedule?   I'm just offering this up, so take it as you will.   TV before going to bed is sometimes to much for me (when we had it).  I always find that falling asleep while TV being on gives me strange dreams, dreams that I have trouble coming out of and sleep paralysis.  I don't get restful sleep because there isn't enough peace and quiet around me.  So I would imagine your daughter falling asleep to the TV having...
Is there anyway to watch this online?  I can't see it on the web site!
We have a 30-40 year old grapefruit tree in our backyard.  It gives off beautiful sweeter grapefruits and provides so much beautiful shade, but it's in a bad way right now.  We had an arborist come over and tell us that it has scale, fungus and rust mites.  They want to treat every other month with copper and a few other chemicals to ward this off.  The thing I am worried about is that these chemicals are going into my ground, into my vegetables and around my dog and my...
We have a nice big dinner and we open presents on the solstice.  The gifts our daughter gets on the solstice are handmade gifts that are very special.  I will tell a story and we light lots of candles.       On Christmas (because my husband never got to celebrate anything like that because of his parents religion)we do stockings from Father Christmas, a big breakfast and then we go over to my Mum's because she has her gifts for our daughter.  Then we do boxing day...
What I would do if I were you is contact the seller of the doll and explain that the body isn't stuffed enough.   They are stuffed with clean carded wool.  You can buy it at weir dolls
I personally like the look of the Camden Rose doll better.  I'm not a fan of the Krauss feet.