or Connect

Posts by BabyWang2010

I totally understand what you mean. I really wanted to know the gener as well. We did buy one gender neutral outfit for our LO before finding out the sex. I would keep it half gender neutral regardless of the US results cause those are never 100% reliable. All the big things (stroller, pack-n-play, car seat, etc.) I would get in like green, yellow, brown, or tan just to be on the safe side.
I started getting lots of baby clothes the weekend we found out the sex of the baby. If you aren't going to find out the sex then I'd wait until after the 20 week US because that's when they look at all the organs and determine if everything is going well and your baby will be able to make it to full term. Some people don't find out there baby won't survive until the 20 week pregnancy due to many different reasons. I can't wait until my 20 week US on the 12th of this...
I thought it would be a few more weeks, but tonight while we were watching Rosemary's Baby (I know...very appropriate...j/k), we felt MeiLi give several hard kicks to my lower abdomen right above my pelvis on the left side. My hubby thought it was very cool. She hadn't been so active until tonight. It was so reassuring to feel her very consistent kicks since I've had no pregnancy symptoms up until now. It let's me know she's safe and alive and well.
Hi mrscookie, I just wanted to chime in and add my two cents. I have been romantically involved with Asian men since high school. No I don't have an unhealthy fetish just a different view of beauty than most (since most ppl tend to find there own race more beautiful than other races). In most of these relationships I have noticed that in the Asian culture children seem to have more of an allegiance to there parents rather than there spouse or partner. This seems to be the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Voodoo Lady There's no proof that an occasional glass of beer or wine will do any harm, so I say why not? My husband's mom was REQUIRED by her doctor during all her pregnancies to drink a pint of Guiness a day (this was in the UK) due to the high vitamin and mineral content. I personally haven't had any alcohol, because I'm normally a drunk, so one glass would literally do nothing for me. So I say "why bother?" I drink...
I have an idea of how my DD is positioned as far as left to right goes. I know her head is on my right and her feet is on my left. I also know she likes to lay with her belly facing outwards and we can always get a very loud heart beat reading easily. However, she's still so very small that she can position her back to us or she can lay on her back with her side facing out. I've had lots of U/S so that's the only reason I know. She seems to not mind the U/S at all....
I had a white wine spritzer (1/2 club soda, 1/2 white wine) when my boyfriend and I went out with some of our friends. MeiLi is perfectly healthy and developing normally but I haven't had a sip of alcohol since the spritzer, and I won't. I felt insanely guilty and worried afterward. If I could go back in time I would never have drank the wine spritzer even though it seems to of had no I'll effects.
Quote: Originally Posted by neonalee I'm just starting to feel the bumps!! 2 nights ago was the first time. I flipped on my back and had my hands resting on my belly and there it was! Twice!! Then I started laughing hysterically. DP says I scared it and that's why it stopped Last night I felt it once again, soon after I flipped on my back. I'm thinking it still has enough room in there that when I flip over it has to readjust and that's when I...
I too am very excited. This is my first pregnancy so I have nothing to Gage what I'm in store for other than this little helpful magazine they gave me from the health department. It's called Lamaze and it walks you through all the stages of labor. It affirms my choice of having an all natural, non induced, water birth. I can't wait to rely on my intuition and bodily urges to help assist my daughter in being born. For the early part of labor I plan to practice "laboring...
Quote: Originally Posted by missmich Sadly according to my dream I had the other night I'm having a cow. A FarmVille cow. The person in my dream told me it's all my fault that I keep accepting all the lost cows and calves who have wandered onto friends FarmVille farms. LMFAO, your dream sounds like an episode of Family Guy.