or Connect

Posts by whoami

Quote: Originally Posted by leigh09 I lined my cupboards in my old house, old kitchen (before we had remodeled it) out of necessity. I wouldn't do it again if not necessary because it it nearly impossible to get the lining right to the exact edge of the cupboards and little crumbs, pieces of dirt, etc like to find their way into that groove. It is harder to clean that groove out than if it weren't lined at all and you could just wipe the whole shelf...
Our son has a lot of toys such as lincoln logs and blocks that have come from my honeys childhood collection. Pretty soon he should be able to play with the rest of his stash and I'm just wondering whether to save for Christmas, or just let him have it whenever the time comes. My sister says that it's "mean" and kids should only get new toys for Christmas. What do you think? We have 6 rubbermaids of - legos (4 rubbermaids full of train set, misc. sets, and tons of...
We are blessed with a ton of storage space in the kitchen, more than we actually use and need really. I ripped out the only liner in the pantry a couple months ago and just wiped it down and now I'm considering lining it because I've been inspired by this picture some colorful paper. The pantry has double doors but I usually keep it open. Our cuboards are not lined and have never been. I'm in major nesting mode and ready to tackle the kitchen, and my only dilema at the...
I've been mostly living in wide band stretchy skirts and dresses which have carried me fine until now. I bought a couple olian maternity dresses at 16 weeks and was swimming in them, but now at 19 weeks they flatter fit. I also found some straight leg yoga pants at Ross this week too and instead of wearing over the belly I can fold them down like my hard tail ones.
I'm glad to read a few of you are doing spin/cycle class! My gym just started offering this class and I've taken it 3 times now. It's a great work out and I think I can keep it up until I get huge. It's a great work out and I feel so much more alive and fit after taking the class than when I do other classes or machines on my own. Do you ladies wear a heart rate monitor? I don't have one and was thinking maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to buy one.
I could really get consumed trying to put together a care package and my perfectionsm would cause me to not get it out in the next few days. Other thank polka dancing together, and him reading the wall street journal everyday and drinking coffee, I don't really know what his interests are. She lives in a small town and there's no spa services of major restaurants to get gift cards too either. She's very involved in f4 and is an avid quilter. Maybe tonight I'll head out and...
I'm just now 18 weeks but i've been very worried that I haven't felt much movement. Now in the last couple days I'm starting to feel lots of flutters very low and it's such a relief.
We've never talked regularly when she's back home, maybe once a month or two. I think I could build up the courage to call and maybe start by saying we've been thinking of her, and then ask how she's doing. I like the care package idea, but what would be appropriate to put inside?
My fiancés grandmas second husband passed away about a month ago. Her first husband passed away 15 years ago so I imagine this is rough for her. My fiancé has called her, but only once and he doesn’t handle death well either so the call was awkward for him. I feel like I should call her, and have been meaning to since he passed away, but I don’t really know what to say. Nobody close to me has died so I’ve never had to deal with this. If it was my own grandpa that...
Darn! I was hoping it would come to a halt where I'd barely have to do anything and our home would be free of excess stuff. Decluttering and organizing might as well be my hobby. Just when I think I've donated everything that we could live without, I always think of something else to tear apart and go through. I can definitely see this being a lifelong endeavor, however I feel we are almost to the maintenance level, and I hope I can manage to keep us there.