or Connect

Posts by whoami

I've definitely become more introverted. I am mentally and physically exhausted and I just want to be alone.Thankfully I'll be getting my wish tomorrow!
Quote: Originally Posted by ~Caitlyn~ I went with Janice from Boojum for my DD, who is now 9 months old. She was my first... Although I really liked Janice, and Ramona, and Dr. Kells personality wise... I would never go with them again. I never had a single complication, and had plans for a natural birth, but, Dr. Kells decided that my DD was "too big" and pushed SO hard for a c/s. I fought it and fought it, hired a doula to ensure things didnt go that...
I just ate a sandwich made of tofurky, lettuce, pickle, blueberry goat cheese, and balsamic. Didn't even think about it as I made it and then inhaled it, but it was sooo good. I've been vegetarian for around 10 years now and I'm having a huge craving for in and out burger! I'm afraid I won't be able to resist for much longer.
My very little bump and last week at 14 weeks a young male checker asked if I was pregnant and it made my day! I was wearing a semi fitted tee feeling like a bloated monster and a friend earlier had tried to convince me that I didn't look pregnant . I can't wait to really be showing and pass through this inbetween lookin chubby phase!
Me! I'm trying not to obsess because I think my body will do what it needs to do, but it's hard. I would weigh myself every morning and record it on calorie count before I was pregnant, so I'm continuing to do that. I've stopped tracking calories though and I've managed to stay where I was at when I found out I was pregnant. I gained 60 with my first, came home from the hospital heavier and it took over 2 years to get it off despite eating well and exercising. At this...
No wisdom but wanted to say that you are not alone. I definitely feel lost and would be more comfortable if I knew what was in store for me in the future. I never thought I'd staying home, but I eventually became very unhappy at work and when our son turned 1 I thought I'd be happier at home so I quit. Well fast forward, I wouldn't say I'm happier. I got a promoted to district hr manager right after college and after 2 years I was burnt out by the politics. Now I think...
When I was pregnant with our first I read somewhere that it was important to praise the dad a lot during the first year - so I did. I think a lot of guys are nervous about parenting stuff and rely on the women to gently help them through it. Neither of us had changed diapers, or dealt with babies before so I always felt we were on equal ground. Of course I felt I was better at everything, and still do, especially since I do all the reading, but in those early years I...
Sometimes I feel bad that I get bored, but I also feel the same way about having fun. I'm trying to snap out of it though. For whatever reason I feel I should be unhappy because my honey is unhappy working 10+ hours. When I take my son to do things that are fun for him, or go to playgroup or shopping or whatever it feels wrong - like I'm not doing my job. There's no reason for it though. Since I stay home, I have responsibilities to the home, but I'm also realizing...
Sweet! I feel better now. Either way I was going to use it, but the rating made me second guess whether I should use it on my son, or buy some more ca baby just for him.
I was thrilled to score some Weleda for a buck at Target with some coupons today. I was under the impression Weleda products were all natural and thus safest. However, after looking at the skin deep site I'm wondering how safe it really is? It's rated a 6, and I'm not sure how to really interpret information on the site, but I try and buy things rated 3 and below.