or Connect

Posts by whoami

I swear I could feel baby the last two nights, but I'm wondering if all I was feeling and playing around with was gas.
How exciting! That's such a sweet tradition your family has, and I can only imagine how great of affect that has on your sons childhood memories.
I'm worried, but not about rupture, and I am still trying to decide if I will go that route. My doc is pro vbac, but I'm not sure I can emotionally handle having another emergency c section in the event things don't go as planned. Like you Simonsez2u, I cried and cried. I was histarical and my family broke down. Seeing how scared I was and making everyone cry because of the experience I was going through was rough. I was so upset that I did not get the vaginal birth I...
It made me sad too that he wanted the doll so bad and couldn't have it, but he calmed down quick and I took him to 2 other stores searching for one. He really wants a brother baby, not a sister and of course no stores seem to carry any. Do you know anything about the weir doll kits? I've created an order a couple times but haven't been able to go through with it. I'm thinking I'd be better off making a knot type doll first for the baby, since I've read the head is hard...
I love the idea of making a waldorf style doll for my son, but I'm a novice sewer and have zero experience with knitting or crocheting . He has 2 vintage cabbage patch dolls but they don't sit up well and he doesn't seem interested in the them because he can't really "play" with them. He keeps asking for a new baby doll, and yesterday cried for a pink plastic baby that he saw at Ross. I would have bought it but it was just too poorly made. So anyways, I'm not sure whether...
I would GREATLY appreciate a PM from any AZ mommas that are choosing to delay or not vax at all. My son will be 3 next month and although he had all his 'required' vaccinations until he was around a year old, we have chosen to not have have him receive anymore for various reasons. My husband is supportive, but lately we've been feeling like we should round up our ammo with Arizona law information and what not, just to be on the safe side. I'm feeling compeletely...
My consult went great. She spent a good hour and a half with me and afterwards I felt my skin looked really good and it felt like I wasn't wearing anything. I ended up buying the amazing base powder, but I think I'm going to return and get the pressed. Loose powder is just so messy and I already have so much be that could be used up. I really liked the lipsticks too, but I noticed it didn't stay on very long.
I am scheduled for a skin and makeup consult Saturday and I would love to know what products you gals love and/or hate. I checked the cosmetic database and most products are under 2, which is why I am considering trying their products. In the past I've been using Bare Essentuals powder, but I feel it makes my skin irritated and itchy so I want to toss it.
Thanks for your explanation mariposita! I found the book "The Education of the Child" and although it's only a limited preview, I've started to read it and am already understanding a lot more. zorbird - I found the article you were referring to. The spirit of our time The age of 40 marks a major milestone, signifying the point at which we have fully grown into ourselves. It is at this time that we begin to examine our past, present and future. We have gained...
Can someone explain the seven year points and periods of development - or perhaps provide links or books that I could read? I'm especially curious about the last period, as I am right there, and entering the last part of the phase (or so I think?). I'm very curious about this and would like to read more about this, but not sure where to turn. I understand that there are distinct changes between 0-7, 7-14, 14-21, and 21-28. What I really don't understand is how these...