or Connect

Posts by keuriweo

Quote: Originally Posted by Hesperia What is working to help you be stress-free this cycle: Allowing myself freedom to explore my fears/stressors, and letting them go. I've been having some nightmares, mostly about being trapped. I'm going to feel into these a little bit more later. I wanted to say that this sounds a lot like what my therapist talks about. I try to do something similar in a form of "mindfulness practice." I'm glad that it is...
Oh, I wish I had a sewing machine (necessary since I have a knack for sticking my fingers when sewing by hand). It would be fun to do some sewing/crafting. Not to be all complainy, but I feel lousy this morning. lol. I was going to wait until tomorrow morning to test but my husband thinks I should just test today so... why not? I'm at 14DPO.
I'm de-lurking. Really need to give this no stress/obsess thing a try. Weekend Check-In Name:keuriweo Date:10/28 Where are you in your cycle:CD29 DPO13 Symptoms if they apply: I have no idea if any of my symptoms mean anything. lol. When are you thinking of testing: Monday morning Thoughts: I always spot and I haven't spotted at all this cycle. I'm amazed that I'm at DPO13 and I haven't spotted. It is so tempting to assume but... I won't know until I test...
Late, but I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. I'm weird but it's really my favorite holiday. Of course, my husband and I celebrate it solo, so, if I had to spend hours around loud relations, perhaps my feelings would change. Anyway, I'm at 13dpo. I probably would have tested by now IF I had a test. I'll probably buy one today and test tomorrow or Monday. I expect AF Tommorow. Actually, I sort of don't expect AF tomorrow... since I haven't spotted at all and...
Quote: Originally Posted by momongeon Welcome!! Wishing the best. Quote: Originally Posted by blessmeso Not at all Miriam! Welcome Keuriweo. Quote: Originally Posted by somegirl99 Updated to here. Welcome keuriweo! I went ahead and added you to the 2WW, if you have a link to your chart let me know and I'll add that too. for you! Thank you, all. Yes, I have a chart. ...
After lurking for months I've finally registered tonight. AFM, I'm 9dpo and waiting... My husband and I aren't really TTC but neither are we TTA (which is, I assume, familiar territory for some.) Never ever been pregnant before so I really haven't a clue about early symptoms but something feels different. lol. For several cycles I've spotted around 9dpo for a few days and then AF at 13/14dpo so the longer I go without spotting this cycle, the happier I'll be.