or Connect

Posts by FloridaBorn

My apologies!!
Do you live where biking is a possibility? I love to ride my bike. I load up my phone with podcasts, music, or listen to Pandora, and listen to it on my bike! I have an iHome portable speaker that wraps around the handle bars, since headphones & biking is a dangerous combo. Maybe your daughter would like a fat tire cruiser with some cool accessories?
Then why did you respond to this thread? LolOP, try posting your query in the "Parenting the Gifted Child" sub forum.
There's Dr. Berger in Tampa if you're willing to drive north a few hours. No questions asked or pressure to vaccinate BUT he doesn't take insurance. www.wholisticpeds.com
I've been looking for part-time work to help supplement our household income and its been pretty discouraging. I've applied for several positions (bank teller, spa receptionist) and I've gotten automated emails back each time saying that I'm not qualified. Um... I have a Bachelors degree and 5 years managerial experience (before I got preggo), how exactly am I unqualified for this kind of work?? Does unqualified mean over-qualified? Does anyone have any tips for...
I'm in Eastern Hillsborough county and yeah, this area is so spread out, and traffic so bad, getting together is really difficult.
Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans.
I read a blog about once a month grocery shopping a few weeks back and would love to try it! If I can find the page I'll post the link here. I remember the blog writer insisting on an upright freezer though for sure
LoL @ Janteloven. It's why my ex-boyfriend's parents built their million dollar apartment in Malmö instead of Copenhagen (their actual residence), and why another friend sent his daughters to school in England. They wanted better and wanted to avoid the hyper-socialized belittlement!! It sounds like you did the right thing for your daughter, and it's unfair that you might be judged for that. I'm a firm believer that education is not "one size fits all."
Thank you MissDawn!!!