or Connect

Posts by trekkingirl

September thread is up
Do you want to get out of debt? Start living on a budget? Be able to start saving? Then this is the thread for you! Some of us use Dave Ramsey's method but please join us even if you're following someone else/your own plan. All are welcome!   Here's DR's plan: Pre-Step 1: Get current on your debts and do a budget 0.1 No new borrowing. 0.2 Talk with spouse and get him/her on the same page as you concerning finances. 0.3 Do a written budget 0.4 Temporarily stop all...
lilac a lot of new crunchy moms buy cribs and end up co sleeping and never using them. you might want to maybe start with a hand me down crib to see if you actually use it before you fork out big bucks for a nice one. might save you some money? just a thought.
mum4vr that's encouraging! you're right, everyone needs to eat.
we both work at grocery stores. He manages a privately owned store, not a major chain where he could transfer.
mum4vr where do you live? My DH keeps telling me if we move somewhere cheap there won't be any jobs. Sounds like he might be right.
I didn't know there was one. Is it very active?
most hospitals will test for MJ and might even get social services involved. But isn't it legal in Washington now? Or maybe I'm thinking of another state. I've never had a midwife only hospital births so I couldn't give advice there. Congrats on your pregnancy!!! and welcome to MDC
Isn't New Jersey just as expensive as San Francisco? I'm looking for cheap areas where I could buy a house for under $200,000
No, I'll check him out.