or Connect

Posts by trekkingirl

Well that copied over really strangely, oh well! Couldn't find July so here it is..........
Do you want to get out of debt? Start living on a budget? Be able to start saving? Then this is the thread for you! Some of us use Dave Ramsey's method but please join us even if you're following someone else/your own plan. All are welcome!   Here's DR's plan: Pre-Step 1: Get current on your debts and do a budget 0.1 No new borrowing. 0.2 Talk with spouse and get him/her on the same page as you...
the reason it isn't active is because we actually have a group now!!!! come check it out in the mothering groups section. I think I put a link up thread.
this is the reason I've been trying so hard to buy a house!!! I don't know about canadian rules but here in the US it's totally doable.
I still haven't found time to refi my car. My BIL gave me some great car shampoo so I may just clean it up really well and sell it, since I'm not upside down on the loan anymore. But then I wouldn't have a car since my DH rides a motorcycle.
cool
cool, I can picture it 
yeah, my DH knows just about everyone in his home town so I wasn't surprised that he was friends with the guy at the shop. A blessing indeed!
happy for you guys! congrats on the baby too! what type of RV did you buy?
I can't believe I forgot to mention that AAMCO ended up fixing my transmission for free even though it was way out of warranty. Total blessing seeing as it's a $4000 job that I already had to pay once.