or Connect

Posts by kstaelens

Hey everyone, the director of our current pre-school has branched out and is opening up a new school!!! I thought I would pass along the info because they are hosting open houses this week and next. Go check it out and I can't say enough amazing things about the Reggio Emilia philosophy!!! http://turningsun.com/admissions/
The Atlanta Babywearing group will meet this Saturday May 6th from 10-12 at The Solarium (www.thesolarium.com) in Decatur.  Come learn about babywearing safety, tips and tricks, try on different carriers or get help with your own carrier...for FREE!!!     We are also on Facebook under 'Atlanta Babywearers' and here is a link to our blog...
The Atlanta Babywearers will meet this Tuesday April 17th at Glenlake Park in Decatur, GA from 10-12.  Learn about babywearing safety, get help with your own carrier and try on new or different carriers.   We are also on Facebook at 'Atlanta Babywearers' and you can keep up with us on our new blog at http://atlantababywearers.blogspot.com/.  We are on the brink of being approved as a Babywearing International Chapter!!!   Kind Regards, Kate  
The Atlanta Babywearers are meeting this Sat April 7th from 10-12 at The Solarium in Decatur, GA!  Come join us for some awesome baby wearing fun, learning and hangin' out!   Thanks, Kate
The Atlanta Babywearers are meeting this Saturday Feb 4th from 10-12 at The Solarium in Decatur, GA. Come learn about baby wearing, try on almost any carrier you want or learn how to use your own carrier...all for FREE!!! Thanks, Kate PS Last month we announced that we were changing our meetings to the second Sat of every month. After consultation with The Solarium, we found it best to remain with our usual time of the first Saturday of every month instead. Thanks...
The Decatur Babywearing group is meeting this Sat Jan 7th from 10-12 at The Solarium!     Please note that beginning in February we will meet the 2nd Saturday of every month.   Thanks, Kate
The Atlanta Babywearers (AKA Decatur Koala Mommas) are meeting this Sat Nov 6th from 10-12 at Glenn Lake Park in Decatur!  Come join us for some great babywearing!!!   Thanks, Kate
  The Decatur Koala Mommas are meeting on Saturday October 1st from 10-12 at The Solarium (www.thesolarium.com) in Decatur.  Come learn about baby wearing, try on new and different carriers or learn how to use your own carrier...FREE!  Thanks, Kate
  The Decatur Koala Mommas are meeting on Saturday September 10th from 10-12 at The Solarium (www.thesolarium.com) in Decatur.  Come learn about baby wearing, try on new and different carriers or learn how to use your own carrier...FREE!  Thanks, Kate
We started out with a pouch, moved to a wrap, then a mei tai and now a soft structured carrier.  I never really got into ring slings because of the weight being on one shoulder.  I really liked having the weight evenly distributed on both shoulders.  My kids are leg straighteners so the wrap eventually stopped working for us and they could wrangle themselves out of any way I wrapped them!!!   Mei tais are so versatile and you can wear them on the front, hip or back!...