or Connect

Posts by tinuviel_k

I had the Back to Basics as well. It was worthless indeed.
I don't mind them, really. I wear two piece suits and go nude at the hot springs and don't give them a second thought, honestly. I've had stretch marks on my hips since puberty, and the ones on my breasts and lower belly since late pregnancy. My husband really likes them; he says they look all silvery and beautiful like a mermaid, especially when I am in the water. I don't think they are that cool looking, but I'm glad he does.
Most of my husband's high school and college best friends were women. He has zero problem talking about, buying, or otherwise dealing with feminine stuff.
No, not with bleach and dye at that age. We're dark haired enough to require a full bleach, and I would not want that on my 4 year old's head. I did do henna apron my daughter's hair at age five and it was beautiful!
How about you and DD1 go out, right now. Leave DD2 and Dh at home and go do something fabulous and fun together, something your DD1 would really, really love to do. Catch a movie, go out for a fancy dessert, get her toe nails done (if you like that kind of thing), go to the roller rink... whatever would make her day special. If it is too late tonight to go out, brainstorm with your daughter and plan a fun filled day all day tomorrow, perhaps inviting a friend. And then...
Well, I may have answered my own question! I emailed the clinic, and the owner wrote back and said that per their agreement with the insurance companies they are not allowed to accept tips for billed insurance transactions. Now that I think about it I believe that massage is billed to the insurance companies at a higher rate than the standard non-insurance massage. Perhaps the increased cost is factored in because tips are not allowed? I did not ask about non-insurance...
I have upper back issues, and my doctor and I thought that massage therapy would help the problem. My insurance plan covers a limited number of doctor-prescribed massages a year, and I will be going to see a therapist weekly for 12-16 weeks in conjunction with other things to help relieve the pain and stiffness. I will get the massage therapy at a clinic that specializes in several styles of massage, and they do bill medical insurance for doctor-prescribed massage. I am...
I absolutely love English bulldogs. They are so sweet, and I've never met one that I didn't like. However, we decided not to get one due to their very common health issues, their high cost, and their higher than average vet bills. From dogbreedinfo.com: Prone to breathing problems; some have small windpipes as well. Also poor eyesight, very susceptible to heat stroke in warm weather or hot rooms and cars. Very cold sensitive. Puppies often delivered by caesarian section...
I don't believe there is such a thing as pure calendula oil unless it is an essential oil (which I would NOT put undiluted on skin!) Calendula essential oil will run about $40 an oounce or more, and would require diluting. Most calendula oils I've seen are "infused" oils, which means that the calendula flowers are steeped in oil for a period of time to incorporate the plant's properties into the oil. There are good and bad quality infused oils out there, and some use more...
It would not hurt to try the medication. Beyond that I can really only see a few solutions. One of the dogs should go. It is very, very unfair to expect your second dog to live in nervousness, fear, and anxiety that the next attack is right around the corner. You've said that your second dog has gotten lacerations and puncture wounds from being attacked by your AB. it is not fair that he continues to be subjected to this. If you don't wish to rehome/ put down the...