or Connect

Posts by tinuviel_k

I am currently taking 6000-8000 IU a day 9I'm going to cut back this summer a bit though). My levels started out in the low 20s. After 3 months of taking 2000 IU a day my levels didn't budge. After 3 months of taking 4000 IU they improved a small amount. After 3 months of taking 6000 IU I was almost up to normal (level of 50), and now I am taking the higher amount to get me in the solid normal range before I scale back and try to find a good amount to maintain. In my...
Carpet aside, I'd pay $75 more for a nice view instead of looking out at the parking lot all the time.
Totally fine! I will wear a sports bra/bikini top anywhere that it is acceptable for a man to go without shirt. And also to the grocery store and such in summer.
I wouldn't give a rat's patootie if my neighbors were annoyed about my dandelions. My dandelions are a food and medicinal crop. I make use of the leaves in spring, the roots in the fall, and I love using the flowers in other herbal projects. and I think they are pretty. That is reason enough to keep them IMO. If someone has a problem with that...well, I don''t really care. You know what i think makes bad neighbors? People who spray chemicals and fertilizers in order to...
I am a minority here: I did not make my daughter wear a helmet when strapped in her 5 point harness in the bike trailer. I really don't feel that it is less safe to go without a helmet in a trailer when the child is in a proper 5-point harness. (Keep in mind this is my opinion and take it with a grain of salt.) The whole, entire point of a bike helmet is to cushion the head on impact with the asphalt. When my daughter was properly harnessed in her trailer there was NO...
I would highly rccommend getting your vitamin D levels checked. I've been getting tons of colds for the past five years or so. My daughter has too. Last year it was OUT OF CONTROL: I was sick once or twice a month from October-April. Denali was sick at least once a month. Every single illness that went around the preschool we caught. It was really horrible. One cold after another...bam bam bam. Everyone kept telling me, "Oh, its totally normal, you have a child in...
Well, since I was not working for the first time in however long I decided I wanted to do something I had always wanted to: I bleached out my dark brown hair and dyed it bright blue! After I enjoyed that awhile I decided that once my PP hair loss slowed down (after about a year) I would shave it all off and start growing a fresh, healthy head of hair. I did so, going totally bald for awhile and I really enjoyed it.
I have no doubt that you guys have a serious mold issue that needs addressing. I'd complain to the landlord and get out of there if you can! But for the future...It really isn't a good idea to put a mattress directly down on the floor. I have actually lost two mattresses this way. The first time was in college. I had a futon on the floor. One day I went to move it and flipped it over and the bottom was covered in mold! Oh yuck. I didn't think much of it because we...
I think that it is absolutely normal to be curious about bodies at that age. If your nephew only has brothers he is probably really curious about girl parts. I know my five year old daughter is absolutely fascinated by penises; they are really interesting when you don't have one yourself! I'd be more annoyed that your nephew didn't listen when you asked for privacy. it is normal to be curious, but refusing to leave when asked is not polite.
Is there a reason you are sure it has not been stolen?