or Connect

Posts by Puhutes

Hi, writing to you guys from Switzerland... Just thought I would tell you the opinion of the head doctor at the State birthing hospital here. Someone asked him about CBR and he said maybe some day in the future it may be a good option but right now there are too many "ifs" and is mostly being used as a money grab for the time being... There hasn't been enough research and advances into it yet for it to be worth the money. I kind of agree...
Mine is in breech position and enjoys tapdancing, for what feels like hours on end, on my crotch/bladder i really wish he'd flip but at 37 weeks... seems really unlikely now
I wanted to do one but they are pretty expensive and people pointed out it will just collect dust Another option would be to just paint my belly and take pictures *grins*
OMG these are awesome replies... thanks *lol* I got a good laugh especially at the subliminal messages to the baby or the belly shaking to "wake up" Great!
Thank you so much for the positive replies everyone... the over activity in my belly had me really freaked out... again because I wasn't sure if it was a bad thing or a good thing. I didn't have any sweets during the movie or any soft drinks... just some salted popcorn*yum* popcorn I need to figure out what to see next PS... was a bit worried by the new years eve fireworks too but he didn't react too much to that.
Thank you so much for the positive replies everyone... the over activity in my belly had me really freaked out... again because I wasn't sure if it was a bad thing or a good thing. I didn't have any sweets during the movie or any soft drinks... just some salted popcorn*yum* popcorn I need to figure out what to see next
Hi there, I generally post on the April board but I thought I would ask everyones opinion on this topic... Hey everyone! I went to see "Avatar 3D" with my DH and during the movie I became very worried and concerned about the baby because I've never felt him so active before. The movements, the kicking, everything was extreme... almost the whole movie! I don't know if this was because of the sound, the vibrations, my feelings during the movie? Was he so active like...
Hey everyone! I went to see "Avatar 3D" with my DH and during the movie I became very worried and concerned about the baby because I've never felt him so active before. The movements, the kicking, everything was extreme... almost the whole movie! I don't know if this was because of the sound, the vibrations, my feelings during the movie? Was he so active like "get me out of here" or "hey, this is fun!"... I really don't know if I should go to the cinema again...
Quote: Originally Posted by MariesMama A remote control car for my 22 month old. Loud, pink, plastic, and while it only has two buttons on the remote, it's still a little much. Watching her stand there with the remote and tell the car "go in kitchen, car!" is pretty priceless, however. Quote: Originally Posted by Caneel I feel your pain, insert craptastic trains for transformers and you have my Christmas Day. And...
I've seen a few tips online like trying to put a flashlight on the belly when the baby is awake and see if he/she reacts or when they kick, to tap back... are there any "games" you guys know of which may be safe to play? Thanks