or Connect

Posts by FireWithin

baby girl pooped twice yesterday and had a nice long stretch of sleep last night. happy sigh. . I've been working on increasing the frequency of salts for her.   We all started head colds - DS! is a bit further in --nat mur helped him.  Ferr phos helped me.  Baby girl has a clear drippy nose, so I will add some extra salts to her next "foot treatment".   I adore the fact that we no longer have to worry about colds.
A year ago I started some for DS2.  The kind JaneS recommends.  I started off really small and couldn't get very far, his behavior was off the wall stubborn -  him, but him 10x.  Deb and I talked and I thought it was creating a greater GABA/glutamate imbalance than he already has, because of die off.  For me though, the reaction clearly showed me it was doing something-with a great potential for good..  I was newly pregnant at the time and couldn't handle behavior from...
ok I will do that (re: calc phos and 5 phos) I do quick castor oil packs (rub some on her belly, with an old tshirt on her and hug her to keep it warm)   I am not consistent with the probiotics, but I will be now.  I understand how important it is.  I have been on a rare sugar kick recently and it is making me very itchy - which I think is separate from my histamine/sals reaction.  That is probably bothering her also.  I am waiting to take probiotics until I do a...
Hello Everyone!!   I haven't checked in in a while.  I've been busy with baby stuff, big boy stuff, food reactions, and my brain is too full syndrome.   At times I think what I am doing with energy medicine is working really well, and then at times I wonder if I could be doing more?   I am really loving baby girl's FE blend for her and her cell salt mix --- but she is having another reaction and has had enough reactions recently that she isn't pooping.  I...
It has been interesting to see my family's maps progress.  My oldest son had around 6 things on his map and all but two have come to fruition, with very little effort from DH and me.  We will see if piano learning will actually take place, and if he will be able to eat corn.     My map has been a mixture of amazing and not happening yet.  I had my most active pregnancy this year which was pleasant, and my knowledge of energy medicine has skyrocketed, and we had a...
We like to play Black Jack.
 thanks On her hand is a great idea. I will check out wild potato bush. I will check to see if liver or adrenals are a cornerstone. Ahh I knew there was a reason I got spinifex. She sees a highly skilled CST. I am really pleased with him - Martin Rosen She clearly has a tongue tie a d she will be getting it clipped. I am waiting to see if our family doc will approve so we can get insurance to pay -- I will pay out of pocket if needed. I'm hoping the clipping will...
 hello I am feeling good about my Bush blend. I feel like I keep on taking little steps towards being healthier. I want to create a blend for baby girl and felt pretty good about what I picked out. My pendulum has been giving me mixed responses so I would really appreciate some feedback. Also, how do you administer FEs to a ebf baby? I put them in bath water and apply to any exposed part of her body. Is that ok? So for the first two months her poop looked great and...
I liked what Jamie was talking about with regards to emotions.   "You're also responsible for your emotions and it's your job to find healthy ways to manage them.  Emotions are often our guides, telling us what is in or out of alignment in our lives.  They help us become aware of what we may need to focus more attention on within our lives.  Emotions can also be a symptom of something else.  So pay attention to them and use the wisdom they bring.  They're not...
What I liked about the first chapter and what Angie quotes is that responsibility goes onto your shoulders, and rather than seeing that as a difficult or bad thing, you can see it as empowering.  You are the one who can make the decisions, the changes  --- you are the one with the power. You don't need to wait for a peers ok about something.   It changes your approach to life from passive to active  -- and that is powerful and fun.