or Connect

Posts by FireWithin

I got the book, but am having a hard time getting it on my old ipod touch.  I might need to just print it out, which would be fine.
Intuitive Jamie just published a fantastic looking book called The General Manager of Your Universe.  It is currently available on ebook format, or pdf.  It will be available in book form at a later date.   I've gotten to know Jamie through her excellent intuitive readings and really appreciate her outlook on life.  I kind of view her as my life coach.    Within the next 24 hours I'm going to get the book and I would love to talk to other mamas about it.  I'm...
 I've wonderedaout how to use remedies in that way. The boys and I are mercury toxic, plus arsenic, antimony and aluminum. Although I am hugely concerned about mercury, I know that the arsenic and antimony are preventing adequate magnesium absorption and I would lice to rectify this. Could I be considering for my boys? What should I be thinking about. I've known about our issues for a coupe of years and have put them on the backburner.
Jumped on a trampoline the other day with a too big sleep nursing bra - the ladies where swinging rather freely.  Thought about all of you.    I've been inspired by this thread.  I'm not willing to go bra free, but have decided not to get anything more substantive than my sleep nurse bra.
cell salts are both energetic and nutritional.  I see them as allowing you to access the nutrients that you have in yours body already, or better absorb the nutrients that you are getting.  So maybe you can say they use nutrition to energetically shift things in your body.  related to that, you need to take more of them than a homeopathic.  One poppyseed amount will not make a change, whereas, a poppyseed amount of a homeopathic remedy would make an energetic...
I've just started to delve into the Australian Bush line.  I am finding them really easy to use.  Panser described them as being really clear and in your face.  The reperatory in the back of the book is helping a lot.   What I'm doing   For my 7 year old who has multiple food allergies due to weird gut things, metal toxicity (and wonder Lyme), also has anxiety issues.  Here is the beginning blend I am using:   crowea + Peachflowered tea tree + paw paw  (this...
#5 - My son has fears about night.  I find when I give him one of two FEs from the English line, it helps.  Mimulus or Aspen.  Aspen "replaces apprehension and vague fears with a sense of security and peace of mind"  Mimulus "brings courage and calm to face things that frighten or worry you, also aids the shy and timid."   So aspen helps with vague fears and mimulus with specific worries.   #2 I am working on this now - truly in the vary beginning of using FEs that...
Jumped and Jumped today to my hearts content and not a bit of asthma  (well maybe a tad, but nothing that kept me back).  Only bad part was I really got into it, tried a fancy jumped and landed hard and twitched my back.  So, I'm a little sore.  But I made it almost the entire 30 minutes!!!!! (had to stop earlier to help my 4 year old).  dancing banana!   I'm thrilled with the asthma salts.  I took them this morning and quickly coughed up a couple of mucous plugs and...
that would be really great for my mom.  Oh and maybe me
http://www.ausflowers.com.au/shop/scditem.asp?prodid=102&catid=7   http://www.ausflowers.com.au/shop/scditem.asp?prodid=103&catid=7   Here they are.