or Connect

Posts by FireWithin

great info thanks
I really want to try to get involved with this thread. I love reading it.  Time for myself for typing is hard these days though.   Let me tell you how much I am loving the Australian flowers.  Wow.  They just make sense to me in a way that the English ones didn't.  It could be because I connect better with the books, maybe.  But, already I am seeing connections between the physical, emotional and mental planes in the essences.  Meaning, I am seeing how Paw Paw works...
It is surprising how fast they can act.  I'm always amazed.    From my own experience, I continue to take them as a supportive measure for a while later.  This is a good place to energy test the timing.  Even if she is feeling better, she is probably still burning through the salts and needing more, but it will probably continue at a slower rate than when she is actively uncomfortable.  When I'm really on my game I continue to give them for at least 24 hours after no...
shooot hearing her wind up.   DH's class went really well!! He really appreciates FEs and holds more trust in them than other energy medicine.   Totally loving the ABFE's   shoot DH is making me giggle an dnot letting me focus.  baby crying got to go   Eta: Grandma came in to save the day.   questions: should I limit the amount of times I use ABFE's blend?  I know I would do the English ones whenever I felt the need, but I seem to remember that the...
ok I only have a few minutes until baby needs me.  let's see what I can get done. . .     This Sunday we are going to a cool new business.  it is a room full of trampolines.  It is my birthday present to myself.  We bought tickets for an hour for my boys, and only a 1/2 hour for myself.  If my legs hold out for a full half hour I will be one proud mama.  My question is though that I get exercise induced asthma.  I have used Nat Sulph in the past with tremendous...
 interesting. It seems that separately mimilus and elm had astronger response than crowea and dog rose (when I was doing trial testing) but grouped together the ABFEs wine out. Also positive for arg nit. Thanks
 thanks Panser I only have one from the combo. Those are good questions. I hadn't thought of the specifics. He did say he was worried that he would forget the material -it's a three hour class. I will ask him more specifics when he gets home late tonight. Will chef oe ut the remedies also. Eta:wow DH seems to be Five Corners. (unfortunately I don't have that one) How about Crowea for calming and centering?
Sorry to ask a question without researching.  Little DD has been tough recently (reacting to heaven knows what) and I haven't had a chance to write all my new thoughts. . . another time.   DH will be starting his first ever professorship job on Thursday (after working all day at his regular job).  He is getting the normal pre-teaching jitters.  Could someone recommend something?  I want to help him out.   I got my ABFE order in and ordered another 10, after...
big smile.  I am excited.  Yes, I'm a bit surprised also about crowea.  I sensed at an earlier point that it was important.  no matter.  I planned on picking out a handful more after I read through the books.  That one will be on the top of my list.  ummmm. stock or dosage?? not sure.  I didn't have a choice.    It just feels like there is so much in the ABFE's.  As you've said before, so much depth.  I think this is going to move us along with our healing.    I've been...
DDs cradle cap starts to recede when I take biotin, so it disappears on its own.   wrt  b12 - my family doc blood tested my 7 year old and said he had never seen even an adult with half that amount of b12 in his or her blood.  He was freaked out.  To me, it shows that he is not able to use b12 and it is a good piece to our puzzle.  I am waiting for my younger son's genetic test to come back to confirm that.  For now, we have stopped b12