or Connect

Posts by FireWithin

let's see what else: love the idea of a conference call.  haven't read ahead will give more info when I get there.   We are spit testing DS2 and my mom. Unfortunately the wind carried the sample from our mailbox and under some cardboard on our porch.  2 weeks later we found it.  Fingers crossed that it doesn't matter.  They haven't gotten back to us to tell us that they aren't working.   I so badly want to find out about b12.  I have stopped all b12 supps...
The family is in the throws of an icky stomach virus.  I am on the tale end and I'm feeling totally out of the loop here.  I guess I've been that way since the baby has been born.  I think I'm doing too much.  Carren kindly emailed me the other day and told me to slow down and take care of myself.  I can be pretty stubborn and keep going.  anyway. . . that's why I haven't been around, but as i'm reading here, there are things I want to add, but my itouch won't let me...
 All you snow shovelers: From what I can remember, ferr phos is good for when you feel like you overdid it. DH was out shoveling for 3 hours. I'm giving him ferr phos regularly.
  Got DS1 stomach virus. Keeping the pikes at bay with mag phos but don't have much left. Will check out homeopathy. It's such a beautiful snowday. I want to be out playing. Oh, and reiki from Intuitive Jamie is helping too.
 I use my pendulum all the time. It's not unusual for me to test6-8 salts at a time, especially for something like a cough. I prefer something I've worn a while or a specifically made one. It is no more complicated than how was described. But: 1: my wants can influence the answer so I need to clear my mind before asking 2. All of my non pendulum made pendulums (necklaces, rings) eventually got clogged with energy. Overnight in salt fixed that.
mmm i think that might be a typo.  will update that when im not naking   yes, 1s are low 3s are high   so you would recommend removing all for a while?   it makes sense   then you slowly added them back?   where where carrots on you son's list?
lead - fine   gliadin antibody (IGA)  3  (<11 negative) IGA  <3  (<5 negative)   immunoglobuilin A  168  (41-368) immunoglobulin G   1103  (673-1734) immunoglobulin M 157  (47-31)   B12 4678   (180-914)  ** clearly not processing his supps.  I stopped all by his request, but it doesn't seem to be as black and white as doc suggests. I highly suspect we have genetic issues he.  hopefully will find out with DS2's genetic test   ferritin  28  ...
Started a thread for DS1.  I put in his IGg results.  I would love some feedback. 
This is going to be my spot for Sam.   Our family doc is doing a bunch of tests on my boys.   We will be doing a very comprehensive stool test from Geneva.   Got our IGg Elisa test and could use some feedback (Hello Kathy!!)   Most reactions are 1s   1s avocado cocoa crab gluten lemon orange pear beet carob casein cheese, blue cranberry mango nutmeg oyster plum quinoa radish rosemary turnip vanilla...
ok, I would like to have a few less, just because the books added up. Although I did say I wanted to spend $250 and I'm currently at $248 - recs for additions and removals are appreciated.  Keep in mind also that I only had the little blurbs from main website to work off of.   alpine mint bauhinia boab bottlebrush bush fuchsia crowea dagger hakea fringed violet kapok bush little flannel flower paw paw red helmet orchid she oak (don't wish to...