or Connect

Posts by FireWithin

Do either one ever come up to the new england area?  i need to wait a bit, because of babe but i woulf love to go to some lectures.
it does - thank you
Hey friends having a hard time keeping up Carren - pls let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Getting interested in Australian bush FEs - very excited
Hi - sorry for popping in here and not reading the recent posts.   I thought it would be more appropriate to write it here since I am wondering if anyone here experiences this as I do.   When someone around me is not feeling well - either physically or emotionally - I take on their feelings.  I haven't always realized that this was happening, but began to understand it in the past few months.  This can feel frustrating especially when a bout of flu goes through...
  well there you go - it seems that you picked a perfect one for me. : ) will put in on my to get list
the prices on the book seem good: cards  $36,  each book $26 I have 21 essences picked out, but I would feel more comfortable going down to around 17.  Will look at them some more and might ask for feedback.   why would someone want green spider?  I was looking at the blend you made me and it had green spider, but I'm not understanding why.  I was midway through my pregnancy then (I think)   a couple things I really want to tackle: DS2 can be a typical second...
  thanks so much for your insight.
brought back the FE thread http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1030396/flower-essences-support-thread/40#post_16171466   sunny - actually I agree with Panser on how to approach this.   I think my approach is now different, now that I am a few steps into learning about cell salts.  I was exactly where you are not too long ago.  When I had the mental energy and desire to really delve into them, I read through the book and took notes on each salt.  Each...
pulling out this old thread.   I've decided to explore Australian Bush  Flower Essences - well because I certainly don't have enough on my plate, and my mind is just not busy enough (where's that tongue waggling smilie?)  But really, I am feeling pulled toward them,  have heard amazing things about them from Panser, and have used them in blends from Panser.    I have some issues that I am trying to work out with my boys which I will fill in later.   The...
sunny - I work on the most acute things, while bolstering the basics.  Thus, acute stuff, plus bioplasma and 5 phosphates for me.  I've worked on these for the boys and myself at the same time. I tend to make a plan for all of us at one time. curious what others would say     I'm making an updated plan for the kids and myself.  My family doc would like the boys off of 5-htp and GABBA.  that said when I reported to him what happened when I slowly pulled it, he...