or Connect

Posts by jpack

Thanks Chrissy and Chuord,yes, Chuord, I think that intestinal bloating is an under-emplasized symptom and if HCG makes it worse, it's OHSS (says me ;)  .  I wasn't on any additional HCG, but I did have such a ridiculously excessive amount in my system because of the quads (that's what makes the OHSS so bad). I am much better now, thanks. The relief after the reduction was almost immediate, and though the nausea persisted on and off for a few more weeks, it was survivable....
Hello friends! After all the support and love from you all, I feel like it would be good to share my follow-up story. It's kinda crazy. So, I think I stopped posting about when I decided to postpone my IVF cycle (mistake). Anyway, we went ahead with the cycle in December. They got 17 eggs, but only six or so fertilized, and by day three there were only two that looked half-decent. So, my uber conservative doc decided to transfer both (a 7cell AF and a 7cell BF, so...
Chrissy, I think you're right on all fronts. Shell, I don't think it's personal. I'm trying to shrink ttc in my life, and I have so much to replace it with right now. At least that's me. Chuord, I think you should try, unless it's something that requires immediate action that's completely contraindicated for pregnancy. I guess my experience has been, the odds are so low, just try and then act like there's no chance you're pregnant. I think it's trying to emulate the...
Oh, Chrissy, I'm so, so sorry my dear! I'll go ahead and say I'm hoping that this isn't another miscarriage, that it's just some kind of implantation thing, but if not %*%#^*. %+%[%^. That's all I've got to say. Not fair. Not fair, not fair! You're so strong to keep plugging along. ;(
Oh and thank you all for your thoughts and support!
I cancelled my cycle. It was really hard, but I know doing a freeze all would feel anticlimactic, and it doesn't really feel like I'm pushing it back all that far to wait until December or January or February. I realized I really want to do the travel. I really want to fully enjoy and apply myself to the job. I want to be really present. And I can't just take a day off here and there for retrieval etc., I don't have any time built up (though I still think my verry kind and...
Chrissy, please do post about how things are going! That's my perspective, anyways! I am all for it!   Bebe, I'm so glad you have support and that things are going well!   AFM: Crisis. So, as I mentioned, I got this great new job that I am very excited about. One aspect that I'm very excited about is lots of travel. Six tribal site visits, to be precise. And I just found out that they are scheduled for (very broadly/generally) May, June July and August. Sweet. If...
Chuord, my dear, I'd be pretty mad in your shoes RE: zinc! Chrissy: updates? Lots of good vibes for you! Lucille, wow, time flies! How far are you now? Shell, I'm so glad things are looking so good! You know, I don't know if I told you, but my mom, who struggled with if, she had similar gushing then long spotting with me, and I'm here! SKJ, looking good!! Afm, I start lupron Monday, but even better, I start my new job on the 19th! I think I mentioned it a long time...
Chrissy, I think it's looking good! Keep us updated! Shell, I'm sorry about the spotting and other bits! I have nothing to say, except I was looking back on my old medical records a while ago from when I was all naive and pregnant with dd. it noted spotting, so apparently I had some with her. Mountain mama, good luck, sounds like it's worth at least giving it a shot. Love to learn more about adoption and that process for you! Afm- omg, I gave up coffee. Like all coffee....
Yay chrissy! I just emailed you. I'm very hopeful for you! I definitely see them (after staring at bfn FRERs the last couple days, I see those right away!) good luck my dear!