or Connect

Posts by Emzachsmama

I wish that we had a playroom and if we ever have a house large enough then we will. I just like the idea that if there is a playroom then each child has their bedroom that can be private if they need a little time to themselves. When there is a lot of family over it is hard when my dd doesn't want her brother in her room to play because it is not fair to him because she has all the cousins in there. So I have to tell her that her db is allowed in there too (and vice...
Nope never!! That's my story and I'm stickin to it!!!!! Just kiddding! Of course I have come to the realization that my mom was right about some things. I just don't like to admit it! There are a lot of things that she did that I don't agree with but there are definatly some things that she was right about. She was right that kids need boundries ~ I was fully convinced that when I had kids, they would be able to do what ever they wanted!!(and now my daughter has the...
I'm glad that you had such a wonderful day! I love it when I have days like that! I makes me so thankful that I have the opportunity to be a SAHM.
I chose the option of only if the mother was raped...etc... BUT I do believe that it should be each individual woman's choice. I don't think I could ever do it... but I don't think anyone else has the right to make that choice for any woman. I don't think it should be used as a form of birth control though, but still think it is an individual choice ~ that's what makes it such a hard topic.
I am SOOOOOOOOOO ready to get out of debt!!! Ours is luckily no credit card debt, it is unpaid bills, student loan and basically just bad spending. Any help and support would be wonderful!
I am having a really hard time lately with my kids. Both of them are just not listening. For instance.... Our 5 yr old son was playing in the backyard(fully fenced btw), and I told him(and have told him on many occasions) NOT to go behind the shed. Well he went behind again, so I reminded him once more. Not 5 MINS later he was doing the same thing!! So I made him come in the house. I realize that one way of making sure is if I stay out there with him and keep watch,...
Hello everyone! My name is Sarah and I am a SAHM of two wonderful children, E and Z. My dh works very hard so that I can stay home with our kids. I breastfed both kids and although both children have their own beds that they go to sleep in everynight, they know that they can come and join me and their dad whenever they need to.(And our son does so almost everynight! ) I would like to learn more about AP and incorperate more of it into our lives because it is...