or Connect

Posts by babycatcher12

Stool softeners and milk of magnesia. You get constipated because progesterone tends to slow your GI tract down. (BOO!). Some people find prune juice helpful, but YUCK! My midwife also says you can take fiber like metamucil or fiberone. (those seem to work pretty well too). If you end up taking Zofran for nausea it can make it worse, so make sure you're doing something to be proactive.
Ummm...ME! And can I just say that the one of my biggest pet peeves is getting up in the middle of the night to pee. Seriously. I really really H.A.T.E it!
Looks like a girl to me. Here's a picture of the "it's a boy" picture from DS #3. It looks nothing like your three lines. http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j.../boyparts1.jpg
I'm so glad you posted this. I am 6 weeks today, and haven't felt nauseous at all yet. With my last 4 pregnancies (including the m/c at 6 wks 5 days) I felt sick by now. It's really hard for me not to be stressing out. Sorry Michelle, you're starting to feel yucky, but it does give one a little peace early on. (at least it does for me). --Erin
Sure. Why not? I'm up for it.
Quote: Originally Posted by MidnightCommando ETA- is this fear of someone coming to get her age appropriate and what measures (other than the dog) can we help to ease her mind? Thanks!!! Yeah. This is when our kids started having the same fear. I would have no qualms about letting your child sleep with the dog. Although I can't imagine it's that comfy. Our family dog sleeps in the same room with the boys and they often nap on her during the...
Quote: Originally Posted by finnegansmom Thanks! No bleeding but the soreness is still there, more like stomach cramps, they don't feel menstrual at all. I'm wondering if I've pulled a muscle or something from coughing so much? I was just going to ask this. I've had a horrible cold recently and coughing lots. I've had some stomach cramps too as a result. I agree that if you're not bleeding or feeling faint it's probably not an emergency....
Hugs to you. I had a m/c on Nov. 15 and got pregnant right away too. (although we were TTC). I hate feeling judged and really it's not any of their business, although that never stops them from commenting. I agree with the previous poster that if you are nursing infrequently enough to get pregnant that you're nursing infrequently enough to stay pregnant. I am still nursing my 13 month old on a regular basis. Is midwifery care or a homebirth an option for you? I've...
Lyndzies, That is so a positive! Any updates with tests today? I get crappy BFP on those cassette tests. I would spring for the digital.
I don't know the answer, but was wondering the same thing. Thanks for posting the question. My midwife said prenatal yoga is fine in early pregnancy, but cautioned me not to overdo it. I'm not sure though what videos are the best and what options are. I don't have the $$$ for a studio. --Erin