or Connect

Posts by Betleowe

Your DD is lovely. She reminds me of myself when I was a child, I have the same coloring, not to mention that I was full of moles. When I was a kid and teen I was made fun of, everyhting. Apparently, the way I looked and the way I acted was not right, ever. I'm very very short as well, I was always the shortest of the group and that was funny for the rest as well. I've learned to embrace my shortness and I love it know. I'm 5' on a good day. I was very hairy too, but I...
Ditto on the games LOL! DD is getting a Wii for Christmas, and we already bought several games for ourselves I really like to give DH gifts I like to surprise him, but DH never knows what to get me. He says that he's afraid I won't like it, so on the 23rd he takes me t oseveral places to buy what I want.
I grew up in a country that at the time of my childhood more than 90% of the population was catholic. And I was in the only Protestant Cristian in my school, the only one. I was the only one that didn't believed in Saints and I made a classmate cry when I told her that the Lady of Guadalupe was not real. Of course, it's different than the Santa deal, but I was the different one growing up becuase of my religion. I was not allowed to go to the Halloween parties at...
No, becuase she's very happy to play by herself. It annoys her if we even try to disturb her while she plays, and when she asks if I can play with her it's becuase she really wants it. She likes to help me around the house, she wants to go with me everytime I go to the groceries or whatever I'm doing. Thankfully my mom and MIL come and help me with the house chores and I have a lady that helps around as well. So i have more time to have conversations with her, she loves...
My mom and I shared a room up until I was 17 years old and when I got to sleep on my own it felt weird and I didn't liked it. But that was becuase we lived in a 2 bedroom house and the other room was my grandparents room and I was not going to sleep with them.
DD loves candy, she loves it. She's just like me and I'm afraid I'm not a good example. We bought two bags of assorted kit kats yesterday and one of them is almost empty DH and I ate most of it though... But banning, it's extreme and extremes are bad.
I just discovered this area of the forum, and I'm glad I found a tribe like this. I was just talking with my 15 and 18 year old Sils, they were saying that on vacations they don't feel the need of going out or have contact with their friends. They said that they preferred to spend time with family and at home. All the talk reminded me of myself at that age, I hated to think that I had to get ready to go to a party or with "friends" and when I did I felt so exhausted...
What if the kid was lying? My friend and I used to get pretty loud when we were together, I remember that I used to say to people that I took drugs that's why I was being loud. I was joking. Just saying.
DTD is so not going to happen unleast for a couple of weeks. DS is month old today It's 12:53 am of the 15th. Anyway, DH gives me the look at times. I know him very very well, even though he hasn't mention it I know he wants it. But heck it's so unfair when he's the only one that's enjoying it. With DD we waited 5 weeks, it was painful. But putting that aside I feel ugly Ugh
My parents are biracial, my mom is an Asian/White Mexican mix, and my dad is a Middle Eastern/White Mexican mix. I have very pale skin, light brown eyes (not hazel just light brown) and dark reddish hair. DH is redheaded, blue eyed and 100% Euro- American, mom is Russian and Dad is Scottish. DD is redheaded, blue - green eyed and she has my skin complexion not DH's. DS is very very small, not a month old yet. But his eyes are olive green. My mom said I had the same eye...