or Connect

Posts by whitneyg

I have been a happy Diva cup user for many years and have the size 1.  I just read on their website that they recommend getting the size 2 when you are over 30 (seriously, why?) and/or have had a vaginal or cesarean birth.  I am all of the above, being nearly 32 and having had both a CS and a VBAC.  Do I really need to invest in the size 2, or will my size 1 do the trick?   Thanks!
For some reason I find the Ergo to be very uncomfortable on my low back, right where the strap buckles, when using it on the front with my 9 month old.  Would another SSC give me the same issue since they all pretty much look the same with a waist strap/buckle and padded, backpack-like shoulder straps?  Is one better than the Ergo for low back pressure?     I am primarily a woven wrap user, but want something quick for in/out of the car on errands, etc.  I love how...
My son has a lung infection and needs to be on azythromycin for 5 days.  Should I switch him to disposables? Will his medicine poops ruin his diapers?   Thanks!
My 3 year old DD is allergic to dairy, eggs, gluten, soy, and peanuts and my little DS is allergic to dairy, soy, peanuts, and most everything else in the legume family (meaning I am not eating those things since I am EBFing him).  My DH is gluten intolerant.  I NEEEEEEEED new ideas for lunches and dinners.  We are fine eating GF oatmeal and GF 8 grain cereal most mornings, but the lunch and dinner boredom is killing me.  Thoughts?
Does anyone know of a brand of MT that has wide straps?  I love my wovens but the convenience of a MT for out and about would be nice in the rain.
Thanks for the response!  Can you tell me what the "wrap qualities" are that make you prefer the Diva?
I have a RF Radian (outboard) next to a RF Coccoro (center) in my Honda Fit, which has a smaller back seat than your Accord. I can fit in the empty seat back there and I bet another RN or CCO would fit just fine.
Here is a link to my blog with the stories of my c-section in November of 2009 and my home VBAC in July of 2012.     http://www.nathanandwhitney.blogspot.com/2012/08/born-in-kitchenthe-birth-of-reier-gavin.html   Blessings to all of you mamas who are on the road to VBAC!     x-posted in VBAC
Here is a link to my blog with the stories of my c-section in November of 2009 and my home VBAC in July of 2012.     http://www.nathanandwhitney.blogspot.com/2012/08/born-in-kitchenthe-birth-of-reier-gavin.html   Blessings to all of you mamas who are on the road to VBAC!   x-posted in Birth Stories
So, now that I am in love with the world of woven wraps, I need to know what you experienced wrappers are actually using.  I currently have an Ellaroo (4.6m) and a Dolcino organic (4.6m), though I prefer the Ellaroo so far and plan to sell the other, mostly because I don't like the colors as well and find it too slippery (the ER is so nice and grippy).  I am wondering if the ER is all I need, or if something else would be a good addition as well.  So, tell me:   1....