or Connect

Posts by deboisinlove

Wow, congratulations to everyone on this thread who has had a BFP already! I guess this Christmas spirit it working well for most of us so far. I tested on the 22nd, and got a BFN. I still have no period symptoms, and either expected my period the 22nd on a 28 day cycle, or the 28th on a 33 day cycle which I had last month. It will probably be too early to test then. I wish you all luck and decided I will probably try and hold out a little longer to test, to see if...
Quote: Originally Posted by shy I also remember feeling VERY hungry even before AF was due. The other slight symptom which I detected: usually I feel tired on 11 dpo and in the cycle that I did NOT feel tired on that day - I got pg. Alas it did not stick :cry but anyway it was a sign. But I digress. Best wishes to you and please keep us posted. Well I had a dream last night I got a BFP, woke up tested and got a BFN instead. Its...
Quote: Originally Posted by shy I also remember feeling VERY hungry even before AF was due. The other slight symptom which I detected: usually I feel tired on 11 dpo and in the cycle that I did NOT feel tired on that day - I got pg. Alas it did not stick :cry but anyway it was a sign. But I digress. Best wishes to you and please keep us posted. I'm so sorry. I will be finding out tomorrow and will let you guys know as soon as I...
Quote: Originally Posted by gradstudentmommy I know! Its just like a drama or something. Oh the suspense. Hopefully it has a good outcome, if not theres always next month.
Quote: Originally Posted by finnegansmom The FRER might work at 10DPO - it does for some and not for others, totally depending on when you implant. 12-14 DPO should give you a good idea of whether it's a BFP or BFN. Good luck! Thanks. I will be testing tomorrow and will tell you all how it goes. I'm hoping its BFP, obviously but I'm learning to prepare for the worst. If I still don't get AF, I'll probably be testing again on Christmas or the...
Quote: Originally Posted by vegemamato I'm underweight too- and as soon as implantation happened (with all three of my little ones) I was constantly hungry.. I couldn't get enough I also gained 70lbs with each pregnancy good luck!!! maybe you can test tomorrow for us I would actually love to test for you guys tomorrow but only have one test left! (Its FRER so its a good test) Do you think it would work at 10DPO? I was thinking the...
Quote: Originally Posted by rhiOrion I was STARVING. I mean, not quite by that point... more like the 5 week mark, but absolutely freaking completely 1000% STARVING. STARVING. Some people get symptoms early, so who knows. Pretty much everyone I mention this to say "Its too early. Must be something else like diabetes" its such a let down. When I asked my friend about her symptoms, she said she was hungry almost right after conception...
Hello ladies! I am going to be 12DPO, December 22nd. I'm going to test then, and if I get a BFN and still don't see Ms. AF, then I will test on Christmas morning for sure! Good luck to all of you.
Quote: Originally Posted by NorthernPixie When I was about 14 dpo with my daughter, I was a bottomless pit eating machine. We were on vacation with friends and I'm sure they all knew because I was eating easily twice as much as anyone else. I knew I was pregnant at that point and I can't remember if the hunger began any earlier than that. Good luck to you! Thanks! My friend who was underweight started eating a whole lot. She was never hungry,...
You're more then likely right. I may be doing it out of stress I don't even realize that I have. Was just curious because when I looked it up online, people started getting that "bottomless pit of doom" feeling at about 5 weeks. My only explanation if I was pregnant, would be that I'm 10-15 lbs under weight, and my body may be trying to get me to gain weight in a different way. I'll keep you guys posted! Feel free to keep posting your stories and experiences.