or Connect

Posts by MamatoD

I wanted to give a final update, I had a d&c on Saturday. I'm feeling so much better, I was a little worried that I was not making the best choice prior to the procedure, but as soon as it was done I felt so relieved and much lighter, I think in my circumstances it was for the best. I really like the OB I ended up with and everyone at the hospital was very caring and compassionate. I hope all you August moms have beautiful flawless pregnancies, and healthy happy babies....
I also wanted to thank everyone for their experience, thoughts and prayers, it is very much appreciated. I finally got an appointment for Wednesday I only had to talk to two other people to find one that isn't over a month away.
I'm feeling so frustrated with the care I've received thus far. We just moved in the fall so I didn't have an established connection with any providers, but now I just feel like I'm getting the run around. The midwife wants me to call somewhere else and set up another appointment, she didn't contact me for over 24 hours after the ultrasound on Thursday until Friday night at almost 9pm while I'm laying in bed with my daughter and says, "just explain your situation to them"...
Thanks everyone, I'm doing okay. A bit sad and tired I've been having a hard time sleeping, but overall I'm just feeling kind of numb and wish I could get the whole actual physical process out of the way. An entire week of being pregnant and knowing there is no baby sort of feel like it's an eternity... and even then I'm not sure whether I would want to have a D&C or meds or just wait it out. I find this nausea and my super sense of smell sooooo frustrating. I just want to...
I had my first midwife appointment today, and decided to do an early ultrasound (not what I usually do I've only had one ultrasound between my two previous healthy pregnancies and I usually have a very good idea on dates)... I just haven't felt completely terrible whereas the last two times I've been terribly nauseous and throwing up by 6 to 7 weeks. Anyway there was no baby on the ultrasound just a gestational sac and I am definitely over 8 weeks so there should be a...
Hi Everyone, I'm nursing my almost 2 year old and planning on letting her decide when she wants to wean, I'm hoping to tandem nurse, I did the same thing with her older ds and he weaned around 3.5 without too much fuss, but I felt it really helped him feel involved and not like he was being pushed aside when the new baby arrived.   I haven't experienced any spotting in any of my pregnancies thus far anyway, although I was having some mid cycle spotting before getting...
Due August 25th with our 3rd baby
This is happening to me with firefox as well, and only on MDC.
I tried to go off Zofran a few days ago I was 18 weeks exactly, I did okay for one day, then the next day I threw up as soon as I woke up and took a dose so that I could eat breakfast and not throw up, but I felt really crappy all day. I decided to give it until 20 weeks before trying to stop again ( I remember starting to feel a lot better around 20 weeks with my first).   I got lectured at my last appointment about eating more which I try to eat often as much as I...
I take 4mg, usually twice, sometimes three times a day, I have had the worst constipation from that though, so I try to take as little as possible. I took phenergan during my last pregnancy which definitely helped with the nausea, but I have a 2 year old now, and I know that I would take the smallest dose of phenergan and sleep for 12 hours straight, which isn't really an option. I haven't lost nearly as much weight this time around either, I'm only down 5 lbs at this...