or Connect

Posts by tngirl11

Oh man, I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one in this situation! My seven-year-old twins have perfect teeth with no problems ever, but I took my five-year-old to the dentist today and found out he has four cavities. I have periodically gotten cavities since I was a child. Even now as an adult following a TF diet and always being compliment by the dentist on how very clean my teeth are, I still have had a cavity in recent years. My DH, on the other hand, is the only one...
I'm so very, very sorry for your loss. I will absolutely be praying for comfort and peace for you and the strength to make it through each day. I lost my son last year, and I ended up going to something called Griefshare. It was a really wonderful blessing that helped me start moving through the grieving process. I didn't read all of the posts, so I don't know if anyone already suggested it, but I just felt like I needed to let you know about it. They have a website...
Absolutely! I definitely consider his the highest praise. And I just wanted to say that I love your blog and have learned a lot from you. Thanks!
I have realized for a long time that my kids and I have gotten sick much less often since we started following a TF diet, but I actually stopped and thought about how long it's been since my kids have been to the doctor for an illness and was really shocked. It's literally been years! I remember all three of them having ear infections at least once or twice when they were babies or toddlers, but none of them have had even one ear infection since that time. I know I...
My thirty-two week twins are seven years old and have never had a single problem since they came home from the hospital. 
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone might have an idea as to why this is happening: Ever since I gave birth last time and got my cycle back I have had this same pattern of mid-cycle spotting. It happens about one week after my period ends and about one week before I ovulate. It's light but enough to require a pantyliner, and it lasts for about two days. It's happened pretty much like clockwork for the last five cycles. I remember it happening here and there before I...
I consumed tons of kefir during my last pregnancy. My mom and I both make it every day, and I would make one or two smoothies a day with a good cup or so in each. I never had any problems with it.
I've made this recipe for Thanksgiving: http://southernfood.about.com/od/cau.../r/r81030e.htm With grassfed butter, fresh-ground sprouted flour, and my own homemade bread crumbs, it's definitely healthy, but everyone (including all of my relatives who think I'm a little crazy with my TF ideas) loved it!
I had a couple of them when I was a child. I had a couple removed, which was really painful, then my mom found some kind of stuff that came in a little bottle. It looked like clear nail polish. You painted it on every day, and pretty soon they just came off on their own. I don't remember what in the world it was called, but I'm sure you could look into it. It was so easy and painless.
I have PCOS and used to have cycles that lasted four or five months at a time. When my gyno prescribed glucophage I went home and started doing research. I figured that since PCOS is so closely tied to blood sugar issues and insulin resistance I should be able to help myself with a diet that balanced my blood sugar. That's pretty much what started me on the journey that has culminated in a mostly TF diet (five years later). Seemed like each little change I made as I...