or Connect

Posts by tatsu15

Hello I found this link and I hope it helps: http://www.ehow.com/about_5444621_food-epilepsy.html
After reading mercola's article on A1 VS. A2 milk differences... I feel like all my efforts were for nothing... even if my sources were grassfed they were still A1 breed cows. Now I am trying to figure out where I can buy A2 sources of dairy on Hawaii... they don't have raw milk here so am I out of luck? Thanks in advance.
Quote: Originally Posted by jeminijad Yes, you can assume it has been pasteurized. If you are in the US, in most states retail stores can't even sell it raw. As far as why unhomogenized milk is healthier (IMO): There is a school of thought that holds the homogenization of milk largely responsible for heart diseas. The thought is that the breaking down of the dairy fat globules into super tiny particles that remain in suspension is unhealthy. Xanthine...
I read somewhere that Aspartame turns into formaldehyde when heated. So if your diet coke can was left in a hot car and you refrigerated later you would be ingesting neurotoxins. Well that's what they assume with the guys that served in the Gulf War... I read this online though so not sure how true it is.
Hey all My youngest 12 month old seems to be sensitive to some dairy. So I am wondering will goat milk or sheep milk be a good alternative as far as calcium goes? I'm worried she won't get enough calcium. Also where can I find A2 milk on Oahu, Hawaii? I don't think they sell raw milk here, but at least if I can find some A2 milk brands or yogurt that would be nice. Any ladies know of A2 dairy brands (for cheese, yogurt, milk)? Thanks in advance.
Quote: Originally Posted by Marnica SV-40 has been found in children who are too young to have received the "contaminated" vaccine from the 50's, indicating that it was probably contaminated far beyond that timeframe. In this book: "The Virus and the Vaccine: The True Story of a Cancer-Causing Monkey Virus, Contaminated Polio Vaccine, and the Millions of Americans Exposed" (GREAT book by the way), a couple lost their 2 year old to brain cancer, they paid...
Bump! Wow never heard of cell salts before... are they as effective as food? I mean easily absorbed? And are they synthetic? Or natural? Do they have organic cell salts? Which brand is trustworthy and non toxic? Are they really safe for toddlers (25 month old and 12 month old)? My calcium stores are depleted from breastfeeding. Which cell salt would you recommend for me? Thanks in advance... I know it's alot of questions.
I did vaccinate my dog (this was about 18 years ago when I was clueless about the effects of vaccines). They had me vaccinate him every year for the rabies vaccine. After his last rabies vaccine- a few weeks or months later ( I can't recall), he had a seizure. I did not know what was going on and why. The vet told me it was common in older dogs. But at that time I did notice the seizure was shortly after his rabies vaccination. After researching I heard rabies vaccine can...
Hi ladies, Since I recently heard the news about the oral rotavirus vaccine being contaminated with a pig virus, it reminds me of how the news covered a story where it stated that in the 60s or 70s the oral polio vaccine was found to be contaminated with a monkey virus and decades later, ppl who had that vaccine got a certain type of cancer that was linked to the monkey virus (possibly from the contaminated polio vaccine). So I'm wondering was the contaminated polio...
It could be because after 1-3 vaccinations of the same kind, the body has already enough antibodies against the virus. But if you keep vaccinated with the same virus... there is an overload of antibodies and it becomes toxic which can thus cause seizures.