or Connect

Posts by tatsu15

Yes, my dog had a seizure 6 months after his rabies shot. This was about 10 years ago though. I was not informed that dogs do not need to get rabies vaccines annually and wish I knew back then what I knew now. The vet said it's common in aging dogs but in the back of my mind I knew it was from the vaccination. Poor thing... I would not have given it to him had I known.
Hi I've been having them a lot lately. Once every other day. Should I be worried. I get a really bad headache and eye ache after the aura goes away so I'm assuming it's vascular. I had no history of migraine with aura until my second pregnancy. Right after I delivered they went away for 16 months only to reappear again. It's scary, especially if I get one while driving my older daughter to school. They did an MRI and found nothing.
Thanks for all the info! I had no idea our bodies get depleted of vitamin D on a daily basis. Yes I am stressed cause of my toddlers and tired and don't get much sleep. Also, I had no idea that your skin can only produce vitamin D only midday! Around what time midday? 12:00 PM exactly? I only get out early morning or late evening around 5 pm.
I agree. It really depends on what that person likes and prefers to eat. What about chicken noodle soup from scratch? It's quite nourishing for new mothers.
I understand what you are going through, because I am currently going through the same thing with my 2.5 year old daughter. She used to eat anything, now she's really picky! I slave over the kitchen just to cook my two daughters fresh healthy meals only to have it snubbed and I feel so discouraged afterwards. It's gotten to the point where I have to bargain with her even if I don't like it, but I am so desperate to have her eat at least some of the food I cook for her. I...
I don't have exact ingredients: 1. Two slices of bread ( I butter one slice of the bread) 2. Mayo 3. A little bit of honey or maple syrup or agave (up to you) 4. pinch of salt 5. Sometimes I add dried fruit since my daughter likes dried fruit like dried cranberries, raisins, etc. I mix all ingredients together and spread on bread, but in small pieces or in half. My girls seem to like it. Btw, after posting this I now just realized this is for your husband (DH-...
I'm asking, because I was given a vitamin D blood test and it was on the low side (24) and my doctor told me it should be at least over 30. She said 30 is still considered low. Well I live in Hawaii and thought I was getting enough vitamin D but I guess not? Maybe my skin just doesn't absorb it as well? Not sure. I'm fair skin but tan easy. Or maybe I haven't been getting out as much as I thought. After my initial blood test, I started making a conscious effort to get...
Sorry that your son has to go through this. Did he have any previous head trauma that you could have overlooked? Like accidentally falling on his head while playing outside or at school (if he is in school)? Or was he on any medication like antibiotics? My friend's son started having seizures after he was given antibiotics that were too strong for him.
Thank you ladies for your informative replies. Just to be on the safe side, I'll ask her to get her vitamin D level test this Monday.