or Connect

Posts by Jenniferk

Quote: Originally Posted by Jenniferk Hello all - I know I don't check in often, but I am trying. I am so sorry to read about the losses and disappointments and am also very pleased to read of all of the good news. I send everyone all of my positive energy and I wish the best for all. I am still waiting to know what is going on. This is my first cycle with TTC after having an IUD for 4 years. I am 39 years old and already have a son, age 4. I have...
Hello all - I know I don't check in often, but I am trying. I am so sorry to read about the losses and disappointments and am also very pleased to read of all of the good news. I send everyone all of my positive energy and I wish the best for all. I am still waiting to know what is going on. This is my first cycle with TTC after having an IUD for 4 years. I am 39 years old and already have a son, age 4. I have been trying to chart, but do not feel as though my temps...
Quote: Originally Posted by jenniferadurham Jennifers of the world UNITE! LOL! Woo hoo - I'll second that!!!
Hello! Please move me to Waiting to Know. Thanks!
Hiya! I'm new and not posting a lot, so I apologize. Add this to the fact that my DH's elderly uncle passed away so I was flying solo with my 4-year old for the past several days and just couldn't find the time to pop in. I think I should be moved to Waiting to Know in spite of the fact that the unexpected trip to Miami sort of put a damper on our TTC plans. Honestly, I am not even sure I have O'd, but judging by the # of days and the fact that we did get a few good...
Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations!!!
Hi all, sorry for not being around more it's just been a little crazy at work. So it's our first month trying and DH and I are going to start BDing every other night tomorrow (CD 10), and we'll continue through the 22nd or 23rd. Here's hoping! I have a weird question - has anyone noticed whether or not they start to smell more musky in their vag region during the fertile part of their cycle? I am not talking grody, just a stronger aroma? Okay, I'm embarrassed...
I am pretty new to this forum too, and while I am not in the same situation as you, I still wanted to offer you hugs. I wish you the best!
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenniferk DUH! Waiting to O! Thank you!!! I am very slow and just realized that I neglected to bold my request to be added to Waiting to O. Thank you!
Quote: Originally Posted by BarefootGirl jenniferk, do you want to be in waiting to O or waiting to be ready? If you're trying this cycle, you're waiting to O! DUH! Waiting to O! Thank you!!!