or Connect

Posts by caraloveschuck

Lovely bumps ladies!! Anyone else's breast look pregnant before the rest of them??? When I was pregnant with my son I had someone ask me if I had a boob job done (and I'm already well endowed no boob job for me!). I definitely think I will show earlier this time, but man, my boobs seems to get the message so much earlier! I guess it makes it easier to hide my growing stomach. I am 9 weeks and it's getting harder to find shirts that hide the fact that I am getting larger....
Hello! I saw this post and I just had to comment. This is my first post in this DDG. I think I might have the record currently for ttc in this thread. We have been trying for almost 3 years. My son was conceived on the first try of clomid in 2007 and was born in feb 2008. We stopped preventing (i.e. throw out the condoms) in Feb 2009 and have been trying since. I have PCOS and very rarely ovulate on my own. In the beginning of 2011 we started fertility treatments (after...
I know I'm new to this old post but I wanted to comment (I just discovered this board so I'm reading through old post). Just wanted to add this. Where I live it is $30 a day per kid for regular foster care. This is a recent increase from what I understand as it hadn't been increased in many many years so there was a big jump when it was increased. I think up until a few years ago it was $400 a month and now it is $800ish a month. Therapeutic foster care I know in another...
Hello!  This is my first post :) My husband and I recently became foster parents and currently have our first placement (a sibling set). My question is about home birthing. While I am not currently pregnant we do hope to get pregnant (hopefully sooner then later, we've been trying for a while). My question is how does Social Services feel about home birthing. I live in MD and home birthing is legal but only with a CNM. With that in mind I will plan to hire the one...