or Connect

Posts by Rachel Fox

CALL BOTH! But don't call SPCA, call Animal Control and be really hysterical. They may send someone right over to get the dog AND if you call cps, I don't know, i'm sure if you were hysterical they would hurry but they may be more concerned with kids who are being abused by parents not by scarey dog KWIM? I don't know, just a thought. Good luck, I say call no matter what.
It is my experience that they are all different. I have a brother but it is new and so easy I couldn't imagine that it is the same. Can't your Mom help? They can be very tricky. You could also take it down to a sewing shop. They can be very helpful. If your not a big sewer they can give you some excellent tips about thread and tension. I took my machine down to a lady who helped me with a few tips that saved me SO much time. Good luck!
Mamaduck, i'm really sorry about this, mostly sorry that people here are trying to make you think your nephews are at fault. First, to the person who said asked if the children had been taught how to act around animals, they are 1 and 3 for goodness sakes! I work very hard to catch my 2 year old if he is being too rough with my parents cats or even his baby sister. I use redirection, I look him right in the eye, I talk to him camly, sometimes sternly. I guess what i'm...
OMG!!!!! I have noidea what in the heck to tell you, but i sure feel for you, i couldn't imagine....
....I forgot to ask, whats supposed to happen next week? Is it really the last episode til the fall??? Can I really handle that at this point in my life....nooooo. I NEED ER, I LOVE ER....oh dear God why? why? And why is Corday so nice to d***head all the time?
Quote: BTW, I got the impression that Carter and Abby are pretty much over. I had the feeling at the beginning of the season that wouldn't work out. I do hope that Luka is on his way to being a good guy again. No way dude! I love them together, sometimes I dream about them....
Well, things have been rocky, but I didn't know they were this rocky. He left three days ago and I don't think he's coming back. God, I feel like my stomach is going to explode. I'm trying to hold it together for the kids, but poor ds, he knows something is up. I spent the night at my Mom and Dads. I'm here now, they have been great. I'm just so afraid. What if I ruined my poor babies chance of ever having a Dad at home? What if I never find someone who will love...
Quote: Lately, it seems like she mostly just wants the company I think you should put dh in her bed and you and her sleep in the big bed. It sounds like she really needs you right now- and these are the last months it will be just you and her. If she steals your covers just get another blanket. I just had a baby 10 weeks ago and I have a 22 month old. It was hard sleeping, esp in late pregnancy, but we managed and I think it was well worth it. ...
Way to go!!! What a wonderful thing, i'm very happy for you! Keep up your good work
I think Ramono's gonna kill himself. I keep having ER dreams! Isn't that sick. I had a dream last night that Susan got kidnapped and I was like "NO, thats a terrible story line!!" When are we gonna have a new episode? I hope next week. I can't take this much longer.