or Connect

Posts by Sydnee

Hey mamas!  Is anyone still around, lol??  Miss you all (those ones I don't see on Facebook....Max..cough cough:)
Hi mamas!  Just wanted to stop in quick to wish any babes that I might have missed a very happy birthday!!  I truly can't belive that we are here, 5 years later.  CRAZY how fast time goes by, makes me sad.  I actually miss the breastfeeding/cloth diapers, snuggling in our sling, etc. etc.  I must be going through a bit of 5 years post partum depression, lol!!!   Amy, we STILL deal with Alayna's whining and tantrums.  It's VERY exhausting.  Everyone said it would end...
Hey mamas!  It's been awhile since we've chatted!  I thought I would start a new thread since our "babies" will be turning FIVE!!!!!  Holy carp!   We are doing great,  Alayna's birthday is May 2, and I cannot believe she will be five.  I can't fathom her starting school this fall, although she is sooooo ready!  She is HIGH energy, and somedays I just don't know aht to do with her, lol.  I know that she needs outside stimulation, as she is one that doesn't like to do...
Hi mamas!  Glad to see some posting again, I miss my ladies:)  We are doing well here (knock on wood), no sicknesses since....well....last week, I had a sinus infection, haha!  Ugh, hopefulyl we are all in the clear now also!  I enjoyed a weekend away with my girlfriends for a scrapbooking retreat, and had SO much fun!  And maybe a little too much wine....I was very thankful to have this time away.   ecoteat-  Still praying for Brandon, how are things with him?  Are...
Amy-  I am so, so sorry to hear about your friends son.  I can't even imagine how horrible this must be for their family right now.  I am putting him on my prayer list right now, what is his first name?   Max-  Yay for warm temps!!  I am patiently waiting for them here, lol...   Mamabeakely-  Congrats on the birth of a new nephew!   We are well here, thankfully we haven't been horribley sick this year (yet).  We had a week of fevers, and thats about it. ...
Hi mamas!   We have had the sickies here too this week:(  rachel has been down and out with a fever since Monday.  The highest it has gotten was 102, so nothing too horrible.  She is doing well, and I *think* we are finally on the mend.  Emma also had the fever on Monday, and Alayna had it the previous week.  Hoping that Brad and I stay healthy!   ecoteat-  Feel better!  I don't know what I would do if I got sick:(  Enjoy your snow storm!  It's snowing right now,...
My youngest has something called Ketotic Hypoglycemia.  She was needing to eat ALL.THE.TIME.  She is 4.5, and very tiny, 30 pounds soaking wet:)  She had an episode where she was lethargic to the point of being almost unresponsive.  I finally got her to eat something, and then we took her in to be checked.  Her blood sugar was 364, so they sent us right to the hospital.  When we got there, it was down to 60.  After observing her overnight we were able to go home, and...
Hi mamas!  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We had my mom and her husband over for dinner, so very small, but oh so enjoyable!  I am absolutely in my element while entertaining, lol!I am in full Christmas mode right now.  The girls were very excited to start the advent tree today, I still can't believe that December is here already.  My shopping is 75% done, cards have been sent, so now it's just figuring out when we will do the baking.  And of course throwing in all...
Hi mamas!  I want to hop on quick and wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!  I am SO thankful to have each and every one of you in my life:)  I am cooking here tomorrow, but it's only us, and my Mom and Step Dad, so not a whole housefull.  I made the pumpkin pie, bread crumbs for the stuffing, mashed potatoes and jello salads so far.  Feeling pretty on top of things (so far, lol) for now.  We are having a small winter storm roll through right now, but not a...
New thread Here