or Connect

Posts by escher

Scarlett: I'm sorry about the flooding (what a pain!), but I hope that's great news for a little one implanting firmly inside you! Gelly: I'm sorry. What a pain. Why doesn't your doc prescribe femara? Are you willing to take clomid? Carmen: Eek! How exciting! This is the KD who helped with your DD? I hope he says yes! When are you thinking about starting to TTC#2? Library: Hooray for a good appointment! AFM: I'm feeling ridiculously discouraged about my bfn...
Hi Laggie, For me it is important to test at least twice a day, and probably more. Once I think I might be getting close to O, I usually test when I wake up at 5:30am, again at about 10am, again at 1pm, at about 4pm, and then about 7pm. I feel like an LH surge overnight (detected at 5:30am) is very different than an LH surge at 6pm. But some people may not need to do that. I don't know. For me it is also important to use some other ways to keep track of what my body...
Hi Everyone, Scarlett: Your temps are continuing to look great. How are you feeling? Seraf: Are you thinking that you and your DP would try at the same time? That could be exciting! Do you have anyone in mind as a possible KD if you decide to switch to that? Max: You have a lot going on! Will the move be happening right around when you insem? Good luck! Painefaria: It's exciting that your next insems are coming right up! I hope the the threadkeeper's luck is...
Hi Everyone, Scarlett: It is interesting that the antibiotics worked to stop some of the cramping! I hope everything is going perfectly in there. Maybe you have an early implanter! Solejean: Isn't it crazy that when you finally finish the TWW you get an even longer wait? I hope it magically goes very quickly for you! 2ezforyou: I'm so sorry. I hope that your doc is able to come up with a good plan for you for next cycle. Library: I started testing today, and...
Gelly: I'm sorry about the BFN. I know that is disappointing. Do you think you have a late implanter, or do you think the progesterone is messing with your temps, or do you think it is something else? Scarlett: I love your sig right now. It is going to be long before the end of the TWW! I know generally docs recommend testing progesterone at 7dpo, but I personally think that is too late if you are hoping to supplement this cycle if needed. I'm sorry about all your...
Solejean! Hooray!!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled for you!
Happy Labor Day if you're in the States! Max: How is the Femara treating you do far this cycle? I'm with you on having started this process assuming it would be quick and easy. Do you have a sense of when you might try IVF? QOTD: When I started the TTC process, I wish I had known that it might take a while and that there is nothing I could do about that. I wish I had known that even if I generally think of myself as healthy or lucky or whatever, and even if I do...
I love that book. Enjoy!
Could you say something like "Cute photo! _____ (her baby) is getting big so fast! I think we still have a while to go before ________ (your baby) hits x pounds and my doc will say it is safe to move her to a booster." I don't know. Good luck figuring it out!
Hi Everyone, 2ezforyou: I hope that the ultrasound goes well! It's interesting that you take the suppositories all cycle except for AF. Isn't it funny how different doctors have different ideas on the best ways to treat low progesterone? Solejean: When are you planning to test? Gelly: I'm sorry about yesterday's bfn, but it is still early. Are you testing again today? AmyPDX: A positive opk--how exciting! Are you insemming soon? AFM: 7dpo. I am feeling so...