or Connect

Posts by escher

Happy Saturday! Beastie: You're almost done with the first trimester--hooray! Scarlett: I'm so glad that you had a nice temp spike. It sounds like your timing worked out perfectly. Library: I seem to have the same symptoms (feeling my uterus more than usual, some mild cramping) everytime I insem, both when I was pregnant and I was not. So I'm having that, but nothing else. I appreciate that taking progesterone means I can't obsess over every little symptom, but...
AmandaHope: I'm sorry. I know what a disappointment that is. Hopefully the celebration will be distracting. Scarlett: It sounds like a good choice to send the last one back. Hopefully the cramping is getting all the spermies where they need to go! Chiquitayy: I see AF found you too. I'm so sorry. AmandaMom: Are you insemming this cycle?
Happy Friday! Scarlett: If you can send the last vial back, I would probably do that. You've gotten the spermies in there. Now it is their job to swim to the egg! If you can't send the last vial back, I would probably just toss it in as an ICI. Gelly and AmandaHope: How are you not testing yet? I'm impressed by your self control. But I would love something to celebrate if you do decide to test! No news from me. Does anyone have a QOTD to throw out there?
Hi Everyone, Max: I'm sorry about AF, and about feeling discouraged. I'm glad that you have a plan of something new to try. Congratulations on your new home! Maybe the baby was just waiting for you to have a room ready for it. Solejean: Good luck surviving the wait. It does drag, doesn't it? Iheartsheep: I'm so glad that the RE went well. And congratulations on getting married! Scarlett: How interesting about having someone hold your feet. I'm emailing that...
Hi Everyone, 2ezforyou: I'm sorry about the med screw-up, but it seems like you have a great attitude about it. Hopefully 50 was exactly what your body needed. Scarlett: It is crazy that clomid messes up your ovacue so much! I'm glad you've figured out that must be what is happening. I hope your u/s gave you exactly the results you wanted! Painefaria: I'm sorry about AF. Hopefully the threadkeeper's luck is exactly what you need. When you have a chance can you...
Hi Everyone, Max: I'm sorry about the bfn, and I hope you get a more interesting result soon! Scarlett: I'm so happy that you're still in for this cycle! Hooray! Indigo: Two sisters! Sounds pretty good to me! Are you up for having two more babes? Painefaria: I'm impressed by your ability to not test yet. I hope you get great results when you do test! AmandaHope: Those are good suggestions for surviving the TWW. Thanks for sharing them! AFM: I got a temp...
Chiquitayy: It sounds like you are having some great signs! I hope this is the month for you! AmandaHope: Sleepy and crampy sound very hopeful! Scarlett: Can you still get the ultrasound on Monday, just to see if they can see anything? I don't know if it would be worth it, but it seems like it would be nice for you to have more information on what's up. Solejean: Pregnant until proven otherwise sounds like a great plan. QOTD: What are your personal feelings...
Bunny--can you please move me to waiting to know? Thanks! We did a second IUI this morning. I'm not totally convinced by our timing this cycle, but it does feel good to have it be a possibility that maybe I might possibly be pregnant. I feel hopeful but also like I won't be shocked if we have to try again next month. We'll see!
Scarlett: I'm so sorry. What a total complete disappointment.
Happy Saturday, Everyone! Max: I'm sorry about your bfn, but I know that you know that 9dp is too early (not that I won't be testing that early too!). I hope you have great news when you test tomorrow! Bunny: I'm so glad that you were able to find a nice doc to see you, and that you figured out what is going on. I hope that you'll feel all better soon! Chiquitayy, Gelly, and Painefaria: Your charts are all looking hopeful! AFM: We did an IUI this morning! It...