or Connect

Posts by positivemovment

It can be totally normal. I wanted to tell you my son didn't eat any solids until 16 months! Extremely intelligent and healthy 2 1/2 yr old now. It was so hard not to question his instincts but they know. Think of times before ovens and easy stoves. Babies drink milk until they can chew and swallow well. That time varies. Enjoy it too they will stop nursing one day xoxo
And posts on homeschooling from birth. We need inspiration on teaching young children all they can actually learn.
I would like to see a blog on African American families homeschooling/free schooling and incorporating world cultural studies into home lessons.
My son was 16 months old before her started eating solids! It was so hard to find people who had this experience or thought it was ok to not worry. I did many days but over all trusted his instinct. He started eating yogurt around 14-15 months but no solids other than that at all until 16+months.    I can be so difficult to trust these little people. They seem so helpless and in need of us. As there is truth to that they are also very aware and tuned in to themselves...
When I say I can understand you I really do. I am tandem nursing an 8mo old and a 21mo old. DS (8mo) is not interested in solids at all! He gags and even throws up! DD is only partially interested in solids! I have not slept longer than 4 hours straight since she was born! They both nurse to sleep and nurse to nap. I can barely sit down and one is at my knees giving me that look.   And I say that to say this...we are taking on the greatest role and doing it a little...
Hello mama   I use a Ninja sorry not a Vitamix. Wish I had one though. My recipe is similar to the others:   2 fresh bananas cup frozen strawberries 2 cup frozen blueberries cup frozen mango cup frozen pineapple 1/3 cup ground flax 1/4 cup chia seeds orange and apple juice to cover   I would use some other things if I was making it for myself like peanut butter, coconut milk, yogurt but this is for the family so it is family friendly...
1, 2, and Coco too!
I am very interested in this topic as well. I am sorry I don't have any info for you other than I am also considering vaccinating my children later in their years for travel. They are both very young now so we have much time but I just wanted to add another interest comment because this is a very good question to put out. If any families have already experienced this please share! :)   love n respect
I am a vegetarian so I cannot help with meat meal ideas, some of the things we make on about the same budget:   eggs and rice - sounds not good but what you do is bottom layer maybe spinach or other green, then rice, then cheese, then eggs over easy/medium or whatever, then all your veggies - cabbage, broccoli, tomato, salsa, cilantro, peppers, carrots whatever you like   rice and bean burritos w sprouted tortillas - stuff w beans and rice and massive veggies,...