or Connect

Posts by breanna31

I haven't tried the GSE.  I am willing to try anything so I guess that is next on my list.  This might sound stupid but did you need to wash your nipples before nursing her when you were using the GSE.  My son isn't taking a probiotic, I don't know why I didn't think of that.  We were at the ped again today and I had him checked again for any signs of thrush in his mouth.  Nothing.  His doctor was surprised we have been dealing with it for so long but really couldn't...
I am hoping someone here has a miracle solution for me.  I have been dealing with thrush for the last month and a half and I am seriously ready to rip my hair out.  Here is my situation.  My son is 15 months and still nursing a ton.  I am 16 weeks pregnant and came down with thrush for the first time ever at the very begining of my pregnancy (end of September).  I had it and so did my son, we were both treated and we both cleared up in a couple weeks.   Towards the...
I just joined too.  I haven't been active in this DDC yet but would love to start.
Thanks for the message from Candace, I have been thinking of her a lot.  A great big thank you for organizing this too!
Annemarie- it would be great if you could organize the facebook group.  I don't mind doing it but I have never started one before so I am not exactly sure what to do or how to make it private.  I am sure I could figure it out but if you know how and don't mind then I say go for it :)
Oscar is just over 10 weeks and weighs almost 13 pounds!!  He is so cute and perfect, I love him so much.  I never wanted to have a boy but now that I do I feel stupid for ever feeling that way.  He is such a good baby, always happy and smiling and he sleeps so good too!  It's my almost 2 year old who keeps me awake most nights :).  The transition from 1 child to 2 has been pretty good, there are some days I want to rip my hair out but the good definately outweighs the...
I am so sorry to hear this.  You and your family will be in my thoughts, mistymama.
I am so sorry to hear this.  You and your family are in my thoughts.  I still think about you and baby Gavin often.
sheashea- I just wanted to tell you that's how my labor started this time. Contractions started on a wednesday night about 9 pm and were 10 minutes apart, I went to bed and was able to get a good nights sleep then the next day I still had mild contractions anywhere from 10-20 minutes apart so I figured it wasnt real. They started coming about 5 minutes apart and were a little more uncomfortable around 6 pm then kind of died out so i was really discouraged. By 10 pm I...
Beautiful picture! You look so haapy. Congrats to you all.