or Connect

Posts by goldenmum

Thanks, I forgot to mention on day 2 he woke looking pretty good, then while we fed the fish he touched the kiwis and 15min later started breaking out in hives. Whether it was a coincidence or not I'm not sure. It could be avocados, but I eat alot to them and this is the first time I have seen a reaction. Also no fever. I did see doctor and got a script for an epi pen. I hope to never have to use it, but think its wise to have it around. Read that kiwi crosses with...
The hives were all over. Day 3 they seem milder. So 3 days of hives, all over from face to feet would be from consumption?
I am new to allergies so please help guide me in which steps to take. My 6 month old has broken out in awful hives for the past 2 days. He has just started solids, but just tastings of sweet potato and avocado over the past week. I can't imagine it's one of these foods? Could it be environmental? I am suspecting perfume or kiwi fruit he touched. I am at a loss and just need advice on the next steps. He is EB. Do I go to an allergist? A homeopath? Should I get an epi pen?...
Not sure where to post this Q. I am a SAHM with a 2 year old whom is ALWAYS with me. The longest she usually is away from me is for 2 hours and thats her dad taking her to the park. She is very attached to me and struggles to stay with dad let alone anyone else. Its mom, mom, mom and mom only. She is OK with leaving me at home and going out with dad, but I cant be the one leaving.   I am not sure what to do about this. No family close to home to develop other bonds...