or Connect

Posts by broodymama

Congratulations!
I'm sorry ladies, I've had some health complications that have kept me largely offline.  Now I'm working through the technical side of getting you added (can't seem to get it to work for some reason), so I'm checking with the admins and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
I've ranged from a little over 38 weeks with DD2 to 41.5 weeks with DS2, so I have a wide range there.  It still looks like Christmas threw up all over my family room (and not to mention that the master bedroom is looking a little Hoarders-ish from stashing all the homeless objects/outgrown clothes/stuff for Goodwill in there) so I hope it's another couple weeks!
During the pregnancies where I had ultrasounds he would go to those appointments if he was able to.  (He was in the Navy and was gone for a large part of my first 3 pregnancies.)  He didn't go to any during my 4th pregnancy or this one, but I didn't think to ask him to.   I typically have all my kids with me at my appointments.
I'm surprised there haven't been any yet!  Glad we didn't have anyone go too early, though.  I'm in the green zone now for my homebirth but don't think anything will happen for another couple weeks.  At least, I hope not!  (My mom will be out here in a couple weeks to help take care of my other kids after the birth since DH won't get much time off.)
This is my 5th pregnancy using Hypnobabies and I've still never made it through a track without falling asleep!  In fact, I use them to help with my insomnia.  Seriously.  
"Home Learning Year by Year" by Rebecca Rupp, $8 ppd media mail to US.
My last two were encapsulated, my 2008 and 2010 babies.  But the one before that?  Yeah, getting it out of there is on my to-do list.  
I'm about 32 weeks now.  Pregnancy is going great but I've been locked into a state of continuous migraine that has really been kicking my butt.  I typically have chronic daily migraines that are kept down to 2-3 a week with meds but I'm off those for pregnancy, of course.  My other pregnancies weren't quite this bad with the migraines so this has really thrown me for a loop, especially with 4 young kids (older 2 homeschooled) to take care of.  Oh, I also found out (the...
Handwriting Without Tears Wood Pieces for Capital Letters, $18 ppd to US.