or Connect

Posts by beckyh

I live in Huntsville too! One of the reasons we decided not to have anymore children is because our only option is to drive to TN or have a hospital both. I would like to avoid both if possible.
Dh and I were leaving a store when I heard a man yelling angrily. I looked around to see where it was coming from and there was a man and a woman in a car and he was screaming a her and slapping her with her kids in the car. I started walking towards them to say something, but dh would not let me. He was scared as many people here have already stated that the man would turn on me or it could possibly make the situatioin worse for the kids and the woman in the car with him....
I live in North Alabama and there are several stations still out of gas. The one by my house (a little mom and pop place) has been out of gas since last Friday. I had to go to Wal-Mart yesterday to fill up and spent $3.85. Not too bad considering most of the places out here are $4. 27.
I am more of a talker than a walker. One night I fell asleep on the couch and ds was trying to get me up. This is what happened: Me: Where is my bag *frantically looking around for bag* Dh: What bag Me: (yelling) The one with Sadam Hussien's head in it!! Dh: Oh! I already put that in the bedroom Me: OK! *gets up and walks to the bedroom lies down and goes to sleep* I have no recollection of that at all and have no clue as to what prompted that at all!
I stay in contact with my ex boyfriend from high school. He lives several hours from here,b ut when him and his wife and kids come up here both of our families get together and have a barbeque. I don't really think it is all that awkward myslef. Dh knows that he is not a threat and his wife knows that I am not a threat. As a matter of fact, his wife and I are really good friends now. I say if your dh is OK with it, then meet up with him. A little off topic':. My ds...
I thought until last year that Albert Finney in the Movie Annie was black, Dh made fun of me mercilessy for that one.
I have only fainted one time. I had just had back surgery the day before. I was sent home that night and was feeling great. I had been in so much pain before the surgery that I was doing awesome at home. The morning after my sugery I woke up and was thirsty. I did not want to bother dh, as he had been up most of the night waiting hand and foot on me. So I thought I would get it myself, afterall, I was feeling amazingly good! So I got to the kitchen and as soon as I poured...
One of the girls here at work just found out that she is PG. I am contemplating having her Pee on a Atick for me (I brought one with me) so I Could show it to dh. I can't decide if that is too mean or not though.
We are huge Monty Python fans here too. The DDDDC's are cracking me up!
Saturday this is what came out of my mouth: "DS! Dont kiss Elvis' butthole!" *Elvis is our dog. Ds is 5 years old. I have no clue what possessed him to do that.*