or Connect

Posts by goldenwillow

My Husband (clasicaly trained chef) says..... ideally, it should be kept below 41 degrees. He also says if the salt water brine is strong enough, your fine. Cover it and put it outside. Somewhere, where it can get cold. Room temp until tomorrow is not ideal. He says, myself personally... would not throw it out but keep it cold. Hope this helps. Sorry for not quoting properly...typing on a tablet is frustrating! GW
Peace to you.  I am so sorry for your loss.   
I would like to join.   We are low income due to our choice for me to be a SAHM.  We can afford (barely) the basics... cost of living but that is about it.  At times, I feel, it is damaging our marriage.  Stress of not being able to afford things for ourselves but the boy always has what he needs. 
Contacting the insurance commission for your state is a great start and finding out the laws there.  Then you could make a complaint and they may even advocate for you to get them taken care of.   
  I do hope you hear from her.    Thank you for the reminder.  :)
I only wear mascara just because my eye lashes are super light and I prefer having them dark.  Looks ok in the summer with a tan but winter... no go. 
mtiger....  It is a tough road.  Hugs to your family.   
Thank you for the ideas.    I too am sorry for your loss Olivers'smom.  We haven't hid or sugar coated anything to him.  He is too smart for that.  He does understand that Copper Dog isn't coming home at least in the physical form.  Our son has told a few friends and family that Copper Dog died and he has watched us grieve, I am sure he understands.  We thought about burying CD in our yard but recently helped a friend do the same, very hard and my husband...
Thank you for the ideas.  I too am sorry for your losses.    We haven't hid or sugar coated anything to him.  He is too smart for that.  He does understand that Copper Dog isn't coming home at least in the physical form, perhaps when we explain cremation, it will hopefully connect the dots sort-of speak for him.  Thank you for your suggestion on how to do that.  I just didn't want to talk about the burning process which you have given a good thought on how to do so. ...
Totally understand and my son is 3 years and 4 months.  I can attest it has been getting better since he turned 3, but still pretty draining.    Re-direction does work here for a short while, however if a LO has the thought, it will come back.  At least in my situation.  I have to let him know that I will finish up what I am doing and he can nurse and that comes with a protest.  If he is over-stimulated, upset, etc... I just sit, easier on both of us.    You are...