or Connect

Posts by goldenwillow

I think it is.  I am in the same boat.  DS is 33 months and during my periods I feel like I want to just scream. 
    That is so nice of you to donate to others.  I am sorry for the panic, not my intent.    In my experience, my R was and still is the bigger producer.  My L always seemed smaller but still did the job.  I do not pump because my LO can drain me faster.  My friend that I mentioned above pumped due to over production.  She stopped when these issues presented themselves and her production lessened when only nursing her LO.  Mind you she leaked a lot for awhile.  It is so...
However...   KellyMom says up to 10+ days is A-OK.     
  A friend of mine went through this.  Check this out, may help.  If you scroll down the page a bit, it talks about infants.    Turned out that she was eating a lot of fuss foods that were passing through her milk.  Did an elimination diet and found it was dairy and tomatoes that were culprits for them.   These foods are common for colic as well as constipation.    Dr. Sears says that babies can have 2-3 days in between stools.  If longer they suggest...
I think it is worth a shot to appeal either way.  The more people that appeal such issues may one day turn the insurance companies around, you know?    Good luck to you.
In my days of insurance billing for a mercury free/holistic dentist, the statement from your insurance was a very common answer.  I was successful appealing for patients that had a Clifford Test (Dental Materials Screening Panel) that proved their sensitivities to metals (although we know everyone should not have mercury in the mouth).    I applaud you in appealing on the fact that you are nursing.  The IAOMT may have some research as well, just didn't find on the...
Yep to all of this!    When I have a gluten contamination it can take weeks for it to settle out.    Wanted to also add... that if you are still nursing and you consume gluten, assuming you LO is intolerant, you can pass it to him as well.  Gluten is one of the top "fuss foods".   With my diagnosis years ago, I stressed to my family, both father and mother that it is genetic.  They still both suffer and eat gluten.  Even with my proof.  I wouldn't worry about other...
You can be "gluten sensitive" without being Celiacs for sure.    There are many good resources to check out.  The links below are focused on Celiacs however promote a gluten free diet as well.    http://www.celiac.org/   http://www.celiac.com/articles/563/1/ROCK-Raising-Our-Celiac-Kids---National-Celiac-Disease-Support-Group/Page1.html   This guy above has a pretty extreme website.  I like it but am put off by the donation parts.... the newsletter is...
Interesting, right!    Mine came back 20 months PP.  I have had few cycles since and the last was 6 days late, I am never late and I am not pregnant per store bought tests.  I am 36 and had my son at 34.  Nursing on demand still since birth.  Somewhat confusing for sure.    Never even thought about pre-menopause.  Humm?   
I am very sorry.    I agree with PPs.  I was thinking that a sexual assault advocate at a local hospital would be very helpful.  Most have them and a trained sexual assault nurse can help in ways that a regular pediatrician and CPS could not (in experiences I have witnessed).  If not at a local hospital, maybe finding a non-profit that specializes in such matters.    I am grateful your LO has a mama like you that is intuitive and following your gut.  I can attest...