or Connect

Posts by goldenwillow

I see our Son's name a ton. It was our choice because my middle name is close to his and has been passed down from my grandma, mom and me. We didn't know what sex we were having. We found our boy name quite quickly. Our girl name was Aria. Glad we had a boy, another couple in our birth class named their girl Aria. Thought we were so original! I am in no way compairing a baby to a car, however, I think it is similar to when you or a friend buy a new car, you start...
Quote: Originally Posted by liora absolutely, positively, never. Not for 1 million dollars. Not on threat of death. yup!
Thrifty and consignment here! Love it. I am one who seems to always get the new clothes I wear stained I swear before I even wear them. So... paying less and finding treasures is much better for me!
For prenatal appointments we went to her. She came to us for our birth and the next day to check in.
Quote: Originally Posted by choli Rarely. I do return defective stuff, but in general I don't buy stuff I don't need. I can't imagine returning a book because I didn't like the ending, that would seem rather ridiculous. I agree. I take things back if I had made a purchase in a hurry, etc. If I have my receipt, no issue.
Quote: Originally Posted by Marsupialmom Your ex-husband -- nope I wouldn't step in it. I would ask why you feel the need to look into him like this. Also do you know beyond a shadow of a doubt they are not doing this as a couple? Being a swinger does not mean he is cheating on her. I agree. I would leave it. He will mess up and she will find out on her own. Hopefully, her intuition leads her the right way.
I am not a fan of the flavored kinds, burns to me too. We just stick to the original!
Got this in my email today! I am a member of WAPF but not a complete WAPF eater. I'd say we are 1/2! May be of some insight for ya! BIODYNAMIC NATIONAL CONFERENCE RAW MILK WORKSHOP WHEN: Thursday, Sept. 30, 1:00 - 5:00 pm WHERE: Threefold Educational Center, Chestnut Ridge, NY The Biodynamic National Conference, "Biodynamics and the Future of Agriculture: Growing the Food Revolution," will feature a pre-conference workshop co-sponsored by the Weston A....
I too after reading, (sob) want to send a hug to you. I am so sorry for the way you were treated. So grateful you were able to tell them to leave you alone. Love to you and your family.
My motivation... feeling good. I was heavy all my life. I have lost 147lbs and kept it off for 7 years now! If I am not interested in working out I am sure to at least walk 1/2 hour to an hour a day and that helps keep me in check.