or Connect

Posts by Happeesupermom

Have you considered Classical Conversations?  Visit their website at: www.classicalconversations.com and locate a community near you.  There is also much information on the website about the program.   We've been using it and absolutely love it! :)   If you have any questions, PM me and I'd be happy to talk to you on the phone sometime.   --Happeesupermom.
I hadn't thought of that. I wouldn't mind doing that, but I wonder who I could ask about that?  I really, REALLY hate the idea of having to add some chemicals (butylethyl-something-or-other) to my products, that are actually poisons! I'm VERY MUCH about being NATURAL.  At least... I'm trying! :)   Thanks for your suggestion.  Any other ideas?  I'm still looking for good alternatives.
I make my own natural, hand sanitizer sprays but have recently found out that if I want to sell them to anyone, I have to use Denatured Alcohol ! I've looked into this and basically, I have to add something to the grain alcohol I use in order to make it a POISON or HARMFUL to drink!   Well, the whole reason I make my own body products is so that I don't put POISON on or in my body! And I would think there are others similarly interested.   Are there any legal AND...
DDCC   Oh, Congratulations! I absolutely teared up reading your story & seeing your pics! You did an amazing job! I'm so proud for you!  Thanks for posting your inspiring birth story!
My X had chicken pox as an adult (about mid-20s)... and he fared alright. It was itchy & a little uncomfortable, as I remember, but I don't think it was any worse than when I had the chicken pox as a kid. In fact, he may have handled it better than I did as a kid. 
I humbly disagree, BunnySlippers.   If the initial concern was about milk getting onto the paintings, she had that taken care of... she was wearing a nursing cover.
I'm sorry I don't have any solutions for you.  But I wanted to offer you a {{{hug}}}.  I hope someone can come along with some advice for you!    I have a 24mo & a 5mo (and three older kids).... but for the most part my toddler is gentle with his baby brother. ONE time he did climb up & sit on his baby brother's belly! I pulled him off and scolded him, and reminded him that we have to be gentle with the baby and protect him.   I don't leave them alone together....
  It sounds like your issue is resolved. I'm so glad it worked out for you and your DD without any more trauma. Thanks for updating. 
Congratulations! You did a great job... now enjoy the Fruits of your LABOR!!!! 
If you're @ home (SAHM), conceiveably, he wouldn't "cheat" at home... why would he bring a condom home to dispose of?  I'm hoping there's a reasonable (albeit strange) explanation for this. I'm sorry you're going through this! I went through the pains of an unfaithful husband in my first marriage. I can identify with the feelings of panic, fear, shock, confusion... and more.   I really hope you get to the truth & can restore your marriage.