or Connect

Posts by MsDolphin

Same for me, I took for 3 month, but the side effects got stronger each month, so I elected to stop taking it.
After we got our mini van, one of the few things I don't like about it is for this very reason. I hate all the loose items. I might look into a pet gate, but don't think they make for mini vans.   When my son was an infant, DH placed a car battery on the floor at the base of the car-seat for transportation. I freaked out about it, he didn't think it was a big deal.
I have a mini-van, but I think my seat layout is different than yours. I have a 20m in a car-seat and a 8yo in a booster and a 10yo.   My first choice would be: Baby in the passenger side of the 2nd row and the 3yo (face forward) in the drivers side of the 2nd row. The older kids should be able to get past the 3yo car seat or even climb through the back door (our kids do it sometimes).   Second choice would be: Baby in the passenger side of the 2nd row and...
When we receive invitations that doesn't specifically indicate the children are invited, I ask. I agree it's the bride/groom decision to have children at their function. While your child might be behaved, there are many children that are not. How can someone know (meaning bride/groom) if everyone's children will behave or be total brats. There are lots of parents who *think* their children are behaved, when they are really brats.   Personally, I would probably not go...
Hi Ladies, I just dropped in to see how everyone is doing, hoping someone had some good news since I last check in.   We are still TTC, but nothing other than BDing. A friend recommended an acupuncturist who does treatments for fertility, I plan to make an appointment.
Thank you all for sharing. I do agree different things work for different famlies. My reason for asking is I do want 2 children and I want them to be close in age. With that said, I am over 40 and my window of opportunity is closing. If it ends up that my DS is my only one, I wanted to see thoughts from families with one child.
  Us too! DS will eat veggies, but not alot of fruit. Some days he won't eat lunch/dinner, so I will give him a fruit/veggie pouch. He seems to like them, he will normally eat the whole pouch.
Great to see everyone's updates. Amazing how quickly they are growing up!   DS loves balls, he loves to play catch and kick the ball. He can run and kick at the same time. His throwing arm is quite impressive. I think he plays sports when he gets older. He gets excited when he sees dogs and trucks. There is construction going on near our house, so trucks go by alot during the week, he loves to watch out the front window. He's a big CARS fan, it's funny he got...
Sorry to hear that. Bummer! ((hugs))   DH's SA was in the lower-average range. I guess blockage is a common issue with men over 35, so it was suggested to check it next. I did recently read an on-line article stating it is fairly common and I believe it's an easy thing to correct. I haven't done any research yet.bebelove - you mentioned age being an issue, I just wanted to give you some hope... I was 41 when I had my first. We are having issues TTC#2 (which brought me...
We rarely have issues taking a bath, DS (19mon) loves the water.   Clipping his nails was a battle in the past, but he seems to accept it now. In the past, I would do 2-3 nails, then the next day do a few more, each day until I got them all done.   Brushing his teeth is still an issue. I do have a routine of "brushing his teeth" each night after bathtime, however the routine is mostly him sticking the toothbrush in his mouth and sucking the toddler toothpaste...